Chop, Cut, and Rebuild (not this one)!!

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
I am not going to say much of anything insulting about this car. Far be it for me to have an opinoin about someone elses labor of love. I will say its not what I would want if I had a choice but it is interesting. I spotted the car while making a delivery in Indiana today, stopped the truck and started snapping pictures. The owner and I did get into a debate when I asked if the car was a 73 or 74. He told me it was a 72. I know enough about Nova's to guess the year and it was just too hot to make a point. Whatever the debate the guy has put alot into the car workwise and still has a way to go. Just thought I would post for you all to check out!!
Chas.
By the way, there is no rear window in the car. The glare blocks the view in the picture from the rear.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 423
  • 010.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 423
  • 013.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 417
  • 009.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 418
  • 007.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 411
  • 008.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 412
  • 012.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 439
well at least it looks like he did a pretty good job with the chop as far as i can tell from your pics. needs finishing but the lines are all smooth and correlated and what not.

however also not my taste.

It needs a couple of harpoon guns mounted to the hood to complete the mad max look.

I think you are right about it being a 73 or 74.....beyond that I have no comment....

no comment on this one, but the owner did put alot of time in on it, just not sure if it was in the right spots...

Looks like the top off a 70 Torino to me.
Riveara front corners.
Probably be cool if he can ever get it together and straight.

owning a '74 in the past that what it looks like to me just a modded hatch....

Not to be confused with a ford falcon xb (i always wanted that car)

madmaxes.jpg

-
Back