Christmas Decorating

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
READ STORY FIRST BEFORE SEEING PICTURE ATTACHED!

Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories.
But two things made me take it down. First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.
Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.

Kind of feel like I gave in to "the man" by taking him down, but my neighbor did confirm two near miss accidents on the busy street next to my house. I think I made him too real this time.

So it was fun while it lasted.

:sign9:

:toothy10:

Christmas Decorating (Small).jpg

I think it was guenuis what you did.

ROFL! Thats a good one. I have seen people driving around with fake body parts sticking out of there trunk or doors. Makes you do a dubble take. LOL

just about see the accidents happening..:toothy7:when i lived in NJ there was a house that had Santa's Sleigh and Reindeer on the roof, with Santa's legs hanging out of the chimney, almost drove off the road first time i seen it i was laughing so hard...

Your my hero!!!!!! Absolutely funny as all Hell!

I had wanted to get one of the wooden raindeer cut-outs for my lawn and put a crossbow bolt through the ribcage but the Wife said no, something she RARELY does....

But you rock....

We all had a big laugh here at home 6pak C You sure out dun yourself :cheers:

You are the Girl :cheers:

-
Back