Christmas Tree followed me home!

-

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Found this today in an antique shop. Great price, I was told it needed repair. So I got it home, saw it needed a 12 volt supply for the electronic box, and BAM! Yes it needed 1 amber bulb. This is going to be great in the garage.

Attachments

• DSCN1171.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 431
  • DSCN1172.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 425
Very Very nice find, I don't think I have ever seen one for sale in all the years I have been hitting flea markets and sales .

I'd love to be able to set it up on the street in front of my house just to see the reaction of people.

I'm gonna hafta have a little talk with the thrift stores in this town......................LOL

You know it would make a really cool display next to a drag car at a car show too! I don't suppose you'd consider parting with it?

I saw this for sale new a long time ago, I just can not for the life of me remember where.

But damn is it cool!!! 8)

I wonder how close it is to a real one in the light timing department

For $500 you can get one for yourself...

AH%20FTA-2_123x274.jpg

Biondo Racing Products

NICE.

The hardware and bulbs look very generic and readily available at HD/Lowes.

Is that a name brand on the controller box?

That's the "goody".

You know it would make a really cool display next to a drag car at a car show too! I don't suppose you'd consider parting with it?

It would be cool at a car show! Don't want to sell it, just wanted to share my good fortune. It is a Biondo tree. With the controller. I like it a lot.

It would be cool at a car show! Don't want to sell it, just wanted to share my good fortune. It is a Biondo tree. With the controller. I like it a lot.

Aaaaww, C'mon now. You tease us with photos of the coolest toy I could ever imagine and now you just gloat! LOL

Seriously though, if there was ever a chance you'd part with it, is there a dollar amount you'd have in mind?

-
Back