Chrome exhaust tips

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 3 posts at the same damn time, that is a first that I have seen here on FABO. Ok guys, paper, rock, scissors :snakeman:

Come on, since when are these like hens teeth LOL.
Mine are welded to a nice set of tail pipes that will fit my 68 Runner, if I decide to take them out the back.
But if I stay the way the exhaust is now then I will post them here first.
AL

I'll PM the seller and let him know we need his participation and the manner in which these types of issues are to be resolved. $60 is a good price on those for whoever gets em. I guess my one NOS set is really a commodity along with my other set of used ones. Good luck guys. My question is this. Who PM'd him first? That's usually the first contact a seller has with a potential buyer as, at least on my computer, the PM pop up shows before you can go to any Forum and he sees it first before a reply at the ad location. I'll watch. In the end, the seller has the right to sell to whomever he desires regardless of place in line. Not right, but this is his merchandise.
Small Block

I'll PM the seller and let him know we need his participation and the manner in which these types of issues are to be resolved. $60 is a good price on those for whoever gets em. I guess my one NOS set is really a commodity along with my other set of used ones. Good luck guys. My question is this. Who PM'd him first? That's usually the first contact a seller has with a potential buyer as, at least on my computer, the PM pop up shows before you can go to any Forum and he sees it first before a reply at the ad location. I'll watch. In the end, the seller has the right to sell to whomever he desires regardless of place in line. Not right, but this is his merchandise.
Small Block

so do u want to sell them

SLOW down guys... Ern did reply and is checking on one thing for me... BUT i am pretty sure duster and dart are the same tip.. IF anything probably my fault for the delay, due to for racking leaves outside ....

Small Block
I respectfully disagree with this statement, Small Block.
I think that whomever wants a part for sale here on an internet bulletin board should FIRST reply in the thread so all others can see who responded first. Once the interested party states in the thread he wants them, he can then PM the seller the particulars and terms.
Relying on PM's only leaves all other interested party's in the dark as to who actually was the first to say "I'll take them", and is totally unfair to the rest of the guys who want the parts. It is this way on a lot of other bulletin boards that I belong to, and has worked out well for years.
I have personally been told "too bad" when I wanted a part that was for sale right here on FABO, even though I was the first poster to say I would take the part. Happens to be the other interested party was a staff member of the board. Guess who got the parts?
Just my opinion of course.

George

I agree George ..... BUT i do not make the rules and i respect the people that do... BUT i defence of Ernie decision ... he did pm me and is working with me on verifying that they are the same as darts... I will let everyone know the outcome.... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back