Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle 2018

-
Maybe interested if it doesn't sell before then. I checked , my pm's and nothing came in. Been having connection issues today for some reason. If you get the time and chance, send another pm.
-- I believe that I said "If Interested Send A PM to Me"..

-- I believe that I said "If Interested Send A PM to Me"..
sorry as I said been having internet issues that day. Asked my wife if by chance she had internet issues as well that day and she said all day, she even came home early that day ,as she is self employed.

is anyone making the trek from the Pacific Northwest? I'm flying out and looking for transport of purchased parts back to the left coast...

We were planning to drive out and bring the car. Wife figured out it was a two day drive for us, and said that was to far for her. Told her it was a great show according to you all, with lots to do. She loves old cars and car shows. She'll go to a few shows in the next month, or two and then tell me she wishes we had gone. I'm just waiting for that because I DIDN"T cancel our hotel reservation yet. :)

I will be there Car Corral spot 248 selling my 76 Pro street truck. If it sells before that I will bring down the Scamp.

t61.JPG

I travel down on thursday with a caravan of 3 to 5 cars.I'm on my flatbed and the others are open & enclosed trailers coming off of Long Island.For many years the kickoff car show was at the MOPAR dealership on the Harris Pike.Few years ago they switched it to the Expo center.There is a constant flow of cars coming in,,,hangin for a while and leaving.When it was at the Dodge store it seemed like most stayed for hours.
Friday is RACE day at South Mountain Dragway which is about a 20 / 30 minute drive from the fairgrounds.I invite you all to come to the track,you don't need to leave the fairgrounds till after noon as the racing starts around 3pm. I know many of you are not racers,but it would be a blast for you to run the 1/8 mile where your speeds are maybe in the 75 mph zone unless your packing alot of power!Just bring a helmet if your not a regular racer,bring your BBQ and have some fun.The owner of the track is Mike Natoli also from Long Island.We have so much fun there on Friday.
Saturday I spend the day on the fairgrounds where my heap will be in the Pro Street section.I think the Long Island MOPARS club has a shot at winning the largest club this year,but there is so much competition! I try to stay OUT of the swap area to keep the money in my pocket,but have so many vendors that I enjoy visit.
Lastly I would like to try and get our members from FABO and FBBO{where I loiter,,,,alot} and the other forums FCBO & FEBO to meet Saturday night.I think that Diner across from Beenie Motors used to be would be a great meeting area.
So who would like to come to the track Friday and meet on Saturday??

7.15.13 025.jpg

7.15.13 026.jpg

7.15.13 027.jpg

7.15.13 039.jpg

7.15.13 041.jpg

7.15.13 043.jpg

IMG_6689.jpg

11698712_1612015119055466_5509924955191169491_n.jpg

7.15.14 172.jpg

7.15.14 174.jpg

Would you guys post your locations swap and corral
Will try to get by
I have swap spaces I26-30
Post any requests
Especially large heavy fragile parts
Eddie

I will be there, Bet I get longest drive traveled to get there prize! :thumbsup:

My buddy Larry and I are planning on attending. I already have my hotel room now we just have to drive our vehicles around a bit to check reliability before we go.

My spots N78 to N80
Wednesday to Sunday morning
You can send me a pm if looking for something special.

Just confirmed my hotel reservation, plan to be there Thursday til Sunday! Last year was first time - what a great show!
Goin here as well. Love that Dart! Mine must have been its brother. I had a blood red 69 GT looked Identical to that.

I hope you made it thru the flood.
Everything is good with me. I just lucked out some how. Usually when we have storms like that my shop get flooded, the last time Ellicott City flooded two years ago I had water in my shop and the machine shop. It took us a week to clean up

It's getting close.... only 16 days until I drag the 5th wheel to Pigeon Forge and then Myrtle Beach for a 2 stop 2 week vacation, I'm home for a week and a half and then Jake and I, and maybe my buddy John if he's in this year, drag it to Carlisle for the weekend..... I gotta change my oil/filters and lube the front end soon! My boss hates me this time of the year, as I believe in using my vacation time...lol

I will be there Wednesday July 11
Any requests? Glass,large,heavy parts?
Post swap spaces
Check your parts out
Eddie

Just put in my order to put the Duster in the show. Plan to get there sometime Friday and stay thru closing Saturday.

Got a space, three members together, will have just a few things to sell. And of course, drink beer!

Have some slant six stuff ill be selling, along with SBP Ralley rims and tires,power steering pump
with brackets, radiator, etc. Stop and see me at A107-A108.Been going there for about 20 years now.

-
Back