Chryslers at Carlisle 2023 who is going

-
I have no idea how long I’ve been going. My real first Chrysler show was MoPars at Englishtown. NJ. I miss that show. Lots of fun in my 20’s I’ve never saw so many MoPars by year 5.
As for the parts- yes not much good stuff left as it has been scrapped, lost or resold so many times it’s loosing money to sell again (lol!) lots of made in China new crap. I think I still go because my sons love to go and I get to spend time with them. My youngest is into the 80’s turbo cars and I see walking the parts section there is more and more L,G and H parts now. So maybe more Viper and Prowler parts? Not sure but the Mopar community is adapting to the vacuum of less muscle car parts, as I see it. Walking the grounds and the show field is also changing a bit. As these cars reach higher values we are going to need armed guards here shortly. - just kidding. It’s just my time to be a kid again.

This will be 33 years going to Carlisle. I will be taking my Chrysler 300. Leaving the Scamp home this year. See you at Carlisle!

100_1365.JPG

if you need barracuda glass 67 68 69
now is the time
or any large heavy fragile part

Carlisle Road Trip update: posted from Sittin' on a Corner in Winslow Arizona. We've logged over 2200 miles of our 5000 mile road trip and solved the one vexing problem (electrical glitch) hopefully for good - Carlisle here we come!!!
We made it to Pennsylvania. Staying with relatives, changing oil and filter, cleaning up 5000 miles of road dirt to get ready for Carlisle, gettin' it up on a lift to check everything out. 5,183 miles so far!!! Can't wait for Carlisle!!!

Gulf Station along the Lincoln Highway in Bedford PA.

DSC05671.JPG

I am finishing the break in for my '64 Dart engine. Got 400 on it so far. And a week to go until carlisle.
I plan on driving out on Thursday with the '64 and the ValianTrailer. Bringing a core transmission for A&A.
52028907654_ebefa95221_c.jpg
DSCN1466[/url']
52028907654_ebefa95221_c.jpg

I saw your car there last year. I'll have to try and actually meet you this year.

I saw your car there last year. I'll have to try and actually meet you this year.
Sounds good, thank you. Always good to meet up with forum friends.
I am registeted in R100.... A body Dodge modified.. front row closest to the main road in at gate 3.

Looks like I will make it with the Charger after all. Last year we were right across from the B bodies tent at the end of the row.

Is there a particular time when FABO folks will get together at the FBBO tent? Every year I see familiar FABO cars, but it's hard to catch up with the owners...

Is there a particular time when FABO folks will get together at the FBBO tent? Every year I see familiar FABO cars, but it's hard to catch up with the owners...
We can certainly add that.

In the next couple of days, I will be posting a schedule. I ill also print this and it will be at the tent. If you want, I can add something to it...

If you're going to Carlisle and need keys, locks, ignition switch's, correct wiper blades, & other assorted group 23 parts, come see me at swap space E-5-E-6.
I should have hard to find keys.
I also have a limited number of 62-65 door & door w/ignitions sets.
Everything is brand new and made in the USA!
I cut keys on site!
Show special!
Get a set of 69 Up keys for $8.00 two for $15.00

key-sets-1.jpg

If you're going to Carlisle and need keys, locks, ignition switch's, correct wiper blades, & other assorted group 23 parts, come see me at swap space E-5-E-6.
I cut keys on site!
Show special!

View attachment 1716111785
Do you have 16" wiper refills?

I cut keys on site!
Show special!

Do you have correct '64 trunk lock key blanks?
I can cut my own just need the proper blank.

Any 15x7 or 15x8 rallye wheels? I need one 15x7 or a pair of 15x8s
Door armrest bezels (plastic base of armrest - chrome) in very good condition?
I may be bringing both 15x7 and 15x8. I'll have to check today to see what I actually have. All are small bolt pattern.

Looking forward to going as always, guess looking back I've been to all of them. This year will have both daughters along, the one in the pic is 27 now and she's only missed 1 year, the pic is from '02.

DSC00139.JPG

Last edited:
I cut keys on site!
Show special!

Are all the blanks that silver (nickel-plated?) finish? I vaguely recall my grandmother's Chrysler having factory keys (I distinctly remember the Pentastar) with a different finish...maybe a sort of bronze or brass?

-
Back