Chryslers at Carlisle. Who's goin and your spots?

-
I would like to drop off my bumpers to a good chrome plating company. Do any of you vendors know If a reputable chrome plating company would be accepting drop offs at Carlisle this year?
Thanks
Call tri city in Tenn. and if they are coming. In the past they been coming Friday and leaving Saturday by noon

Just called them they will have a rep there Thursday leaving Saturday around lunch like you said. Chuck will be at J-112.
Thanks again.

I'll be there in K160 - I'll have nice black front armrest bench & rear seats, all 4 door panels, bumpers & exterior chrome from a 74, 4-door dart, bunch of Dodge truck doors & bumpers, Truck cab visor, Nice pair of tan truck buckets with mounts & center console, truck door panels, set of small pattern Rally wheels with rings, caps & almost new tires. Kinda crappy Duster standard bench seat and a bunch of other stuff.

Last edited:
We'll be there in the 'Super Vee" with a "semi Hemi"......
10&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=5RqPa2J6OtsAX_pNlur&tn=5yiR4lxnBmOVWXL9&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Just got back from the Mopar Rebellion pre-party at the Expo Center - WHAT A HOOT!!! Tons of great cars of all stripes, what a great way to start the weekend. Some of my favorites were the 63 Plymouth B-body that drove in with a BDS blown second generation hemi and a Dana out back. The license plate frame in back said "Back in 9 seconds, gone hunting Rats". Next in line was a right hand drive Australian 63 Valiant with a truck bed out back (guess my 84 Rampage was a Johnny come lately).

If you were looking for me and keys today, I was there, just not in my spot.
I went looking for crap I need.
I got back and my buddy told there were several looking for me and keys.
I'll be there all day tomorrow.

Fine Drive over the mountains and Got setup at sunrise..

Enjoy the weekend folks!
20220715_061056.jpg
20220715_051036.jpg
20220715_050917.jpg
20220715_051002.jpg

I wont be there today. But I will tomorrow with a 67 dart gt for sale c313

Here are some photos I took around the place today. Don't be offended if your car is not in the collection - I like the Less common stuff. My Car is not Pictured either.
Maybe I will get a few more tomorrow.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2022

$800 per bumper.

You might want to see if AMD offers your bumpers. I got new bumpers for my 70 Dart GT and they are the nicest that I have ever had, even though I have 3 70 Darts, and for a lot less than $800

I'll be there in K160 - I'll have nice black front armrest bench & rear seats, all 4 door panels, bumpers & exterior chrome from a 74, 4-door dart, bunch of Dodge truck doors & bumpers, Truck cab visor, Nice pair of tan truck buckets with mounts & center console, truck door panels, set of small pattern Rally wheels with rings, caps & almost new tires. Kinda crappy Duster standard bench seat and a bunch of other stuff.

If that bench seat doesn't sell, let me know. I'm in Maryland and I have been looking for a bench seat with an armrest. My plans to go up to Carlisle got messed up at the last minute. Your inbox was full so I couldn't contact you directly.

You might want to see if AMD offers your bumpers. I got new bumpers for my 70 Dart GT and they are the nicest that I have ever had, even though I have 3 70 Darts, and for a lot less than $800

It better be a special car to pay those prices for a Bumper on an A-body. Otherwise I would be embarrassed signing my name on that purchase..... Hobby needs an enema...

JW

-
Back