Chryslers @ Carlisle, Whos going ?

-
Hey, maybe those of us from CT should set a specific time to meet up at DavesCuda's spot. Say maybe Sat. @ 3:00?
Anyone else up for that?

I'm going to try to go but wont be able to stay long.And if i go i will try to wear my Abodies only tee shirt.

I'll be there for the duration of the weekend along with about 2 dozen of my closest friends. We have a club tent that's supposed to be near the new Chargers and Challengers. The club name is East Coast Car and Truck Club. We are actually open to any make or model but seem to gravitate towards Mopars lol. Stop by our tent and say hi.
I'm the General Manager of the group and my name is Tony. Ask for me so we can chat for a few.
www.eastcoastcarandtruck.org

I'll be there on Saturday, going up for the day with my brother-in-law. Looking for torsion bars and a manual steering box. Oh yea and pictures of how to put the steering linkage back together!

I'll be Thursday through Saturday. I'll be looking for a few parts for the new barracuda and a 416 stroker kit.

i will be there thursday-sunday spaces I26 27 28 29.
many 67 68 69 barracuda parts!
hope to see you guys buying or not come on by!
eddie

that's find for me n78 to n80 look for the sign Dave's Mopars and the flags

Attachments

• daves i phone 083.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 275
Hey guys will someone swing by the 5 speed vendors and see if anything will be coming out this year for us. I want to do a 5 speed but dont want to cut the trans cross member.

I hauled a triple black '71 Super Bee for a freind of mine today. His car got the building T treatment along with a few of the Richard Petty Nascars and some other nice cars there. I couldn't stay long as I was only supposed to be on the fairgrounds with only a 1 hour permit and had already outlawed. So here's a couple quick shots I took.

Attachments

• IMG_4794.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_4797.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_4796.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_4799.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_4798.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_4807.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_4806.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_4804.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_4803.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_4802.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 246
Man, it took me 7 friggin' hours to get here! No kidding, it's usually a 3-4 hour trip for me from the Island. I got stuck in a huge traffic jam just outside Easton, PA for almost two hours. Plus city traffic was of course horrible...I am wiped out. Missed the drags at Quarter Aces which I'm sort of pissed about, was just sitting on 78 all afternoon. :banghead:

Finally pulled in to my hotel, saw a a bunch cool cars in the lot - nice 2nd gen 'Cuda, killer '71 Charger, several late model Challys, a '62 Valiant, '66 Dart vert and a 3 or 4 giant C barges. Guys seem to drive these boats, must be cool to ride in a chrome couch with the air on.

Will post when I get back, gonna be a scorcha tomorrow. Hope to see some of you out there.

Calculated the cost of the trip with what I would make selling parts which put me in the minus or negative. I will however have a sh..load of parts reasonably priced at Garlits here in Central Fl in Nov..

It was so hot on Sat. that this is what my boot looked like at the end of the day. Temp gauge in the car (which was parked in the shade) read 105. Still had an awesome time.

Attachments

• Boot.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 199
-
Back