chryslers new name. what do you think??

-
attachment.php

F*CKING CHRYSLER'S ALUMNI

I'm relatively new here, but Is this the attitude of all the moderators?

Read through the different threads here and form your own opinion.

I've been a member here pretty much since the board started. Always posted (mod / non mod) my opinions and how I see it. If someone can't handle that so be it.

Read through the different threads here and form your own opinion.

I've been a member here pretty much since the board started. Always posted (mod / non mod) my opinions and how I see it. If someone can't handle that so be it.

Like you , I have that same right. I posted my answer to your question and for whatever reason, you chose not to handle it. It was my opinion. Like it or not, you cannot change it, even with your mighty mod powers.

Like you , I have that same right. I posted my answer to your question and for whatever reason, you chose not to handle it. It was my opinion. Like it or not, you cannot change it, even with your mighty mod powers.

Lol. You didn't answer the question till like 30 posts in. You stated that you car says dodge on it. Hardly answering the question. But go ahead and believe what you want.

And i could change it if I really wanted to by deleting all your posts with my almighty powers :) but I choose not to be like that. I really only try to clean up the sale section to be honest.

Joe, do you even like Mopars anymore? Your posts used to be pretty good reads. Lately, you seem to run them down any chance you get. New, old, or otherwise. What changed?

"That's all that counts to me". That was my answer. You simply did not like it. I simply don't care.

Joe, do you even like Mopars anymore? Your posts used to be pretty good reads. Lately, you seem to run them down any chance you get. New, old, or otherwise. What changed?

Modern mopar hell no. I can't stand that junk. Classic I like and own.

I guess I didn't understand the question. I'm ambivalent about the name change of the company. I am not ambivalent about products they develop under the name plates of Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler, and Imperial.

FIAT has been territorial protecting Ferrari's image as the ultimate expression of automobiles. The most recent case was back in the 60s when the 65º V-6 that was installed in the Dino 206/246 was also installed in the FIAT Dino and the Lancia Stratos. The FIAT car had a de-tuned version of the engine and by the time the Stratos came along, the Ferrari Dino had moved on to a V-8. (Cars pictured below). Where this comes around to the present day is will FIAT emasculate the Viper to protect Ferrari?

Attachments

• 1 ferrari dino.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 119
  • dino cabrio.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 130
  • dino coupe.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 112
  • lancia stratos.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 102
I'd drive ANY of the cars pictured in post #90, plus a few more that I posted several months ago in another thread.

It's getting to the point that i really don't care what they call it.
All of the major companies are getting swallowed up by others and rebranded and renamed as they see fit. Some keep the same name if it's popular enough and fits in with their marketing strategy.
It's all marketing, for example Pepsico owns KFC and kept the name and yet the franchise is still going under that name. But you can't buy Coca-Cola products there.
Hell, even the Dodge brothers machined and built parts for Ford before they went out on their own.........
What's in a name?
And does it really matter anymore?

actually Pepsi spun off their fast food franchises into YUM brands in the early 00's.

If you had or bought stock...it tripled soon after.

Still retain exclusive agreement to sell Pepsi products, though.

If you read the book "Megatrends" in the early/mid 90's...it's all coming true.

One of the few "products" that's still American is marketing.

I'd drive ANY of the cars pictured in post #90, plus a few more that I posted several months ago in another thread.

I might, but only with a paper bag over my head.

Note: the yellow one looks like a Corvair ragtop!

Nice that they didn't lose the Chrysler name as often happens in big company takeovers. As for the new 'logo'. Big yawn...this is the best they came up with?

Oh geez, I heard that......that logo couldn't have gotten any more yawn-worthy. Y'know....they can't lose the Chrysler name. That's what holds the value.

They should've changed it to "Chryslerelli". :D

-
Back