CL Find: 1963 Dodge Dart $2300

-
Definitely a good find. Will make a very good project for someone...... Hopefully it goes to a FABO member!

im in Phx, but north side, AZ426Hemi and 6pck2go (C) is on the south side. Maybe she will chime in.

Another one?? LOL
What ever happened to the /6 cuda??
Yer gonna need a bigger driveway...

He never got back to me...:wack:

I talked to him a few times during Christmas holidays, tried to set up a meeting with him and a couple of the guys from here but could not get dates to mesh.
I talked to him just before New Years and he suggested SKYPE I said sounds great that works for me. I was supposed to call him New Years Day, I have called him everyday and left messages ever since, even today! lol

I hate to say it but I hope he became sick and ended up in the hospital and that is the reason why he did not get back to me.

I even offered him money up front as a down payment but he wanted me to have someone look at it first...

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

oh well.

Hmmm maybe he has a local sale pending or has decided to ask for more money, who knows? Could be sign of flakey-ness. If it's meant to be it will happen.

Yes, being delivered to 805Moparkid for his stamp of approval, then money crosses palms, then I fly down in April and drive it back! Looking forward to a well needed road trip.
I will document the whole trip and keep everyone posted!

Dang! Flakey, I swear I could smell it. Just know there's a better one out there that will make you glad you didn't get this one.

Look for Craigs list St. George Utah. a 64 Hard top is on there $3500. looks good for the money (Don't know how to do a link) Closer north to Canada

Keep looking. They are out there. I just picked up a 63 Dart GT, complete for $600.00

-
Back