Class Mates

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
Have You Ever Been Guilty Of Looking At Others Your Own Age And Thinking, Surely I Can't Look That Old.

Well.. You'll Love This One.

My Name Is Alice Smith And I Was Sitting In The Waiting Room For My First Appointment With A New Dentist I Noticed His Dds Diploma, Which Bore His Full Name.

Suddenly, I Remembered A Tall, Handsome, Dark-haired Boy With The Same Name Had Been In My High School Class Some 30-odd Years Ago.

Could He Be The Same Guy That I Had A Secret Crush On, Way Back Then? Upon Seeing Him, However, I Quickly Discarded Any Such Thought.

This Balding, Gray-haired Man With The Deeply Lined Face Was Way Too Old To Have Been My Classmate. After He Examined My Teeth, I Asked Him If He Had Attended Morgan Park High School.

"yes. Yes, I Did. I'm A Mustang," He Gleamed With Pride.

"when Did You Graduate?" I Asked.

He Answered , "in 1975. Why Do You Ask?"

"you Were In My Class!", I Exclaimed.

He Looked At Me Closely.

Then, That Ugly, Old, Bald, Wrinkled, Fat ***, Gray-haired, Decrepit S.o.b. Asked, "what Did You Teach ?"

I caught myself the other day looking across a car I was working on with a friend and thought the same thing...do I look as old as him?? He's 5 years younger then me....lol

You know there is a guy where i work who is a month older than me, but looks 10 years older, but hew thinks I look older than him. I told on person I thought he was 5 years older than me and they said I was being nice....lol

Have You Ever Been Guilty Of Looking At Others Your Own Age And Thinking, Surely I Can't Look That Old.

Well.. You'll Love This One.

My Name Is Alice Smith And I Was Sitting In The Waiting Room For My First Appointment With A New Dentist I Noticed His Dds Diploma, Which Bore His Full Name.

Suddenly, I Remembered A Tall, Handsome, Dark-haired Boy With The Same Name Had Been In My High School Class Some 30-odd Years Ago.

Could He Be The Same Guy That I Had A Secret Crush On, Way Back Then? Upon Seeing Him, However, I Quickly Discarded Any Such Thought.

This Balding, Gray-haired Man With The Deeply Lined Face Was Way Too Old To Have Been My Classmate. After He Examined My Teeth, I Asked Him If He Had Attended Morgan Park High School.

"yes. Yes, I Did. I'm A Mustang," He Gleamed With Pride.

"when Did You Graduate?" I Asked.

He Answered , "in 1975. Why Do You Ask?"

"you Were In My Class!", I Exclaimed.

He Looked At Me Closely.

Then, That Ugly, Old, Bald, Wrinkled, Fat ***, Gray-haired, Decrepit S.o.b. Asked, "what Did You Teach ?"

ouch!!! Lol! that sure would make you look in the mirror twice. :cheers:

but it don't do any good, :banghead:

you are who you are.:-D good one dartcuda :blob:

I only wish i would look older one of these days,i get ID'd by twenty year olds
and im damn near 32!

Posted this already in here somewhere, or maybe in chat. Was out driving the 440 Charger the other day, and a 16y/o pulls up next to me in his rice-clunker and says "Wanna run em old man??" Kinda thought to myself, "Is 26 old??" Next thought that came to mind was, "Hell no, it's not!!" Looked back across at him and replied, "Sure, you got the balls?" Heard the rev, light changed green, and he disappeared out of my rear-view mirror... Pulls up to me at the next light and asks what I had in my car, I replied more blood, sweat, and tears than he'd ever thought of... I got a finger, and heard some tires squealing, then watched him get a ticket for over-acceleration in front of a cop!!! I may be older, but I am a hell of a lot smarter than to do that!!!

You know I think the worst thing I have heard was just after i turned 50. Was driving the dart. Was heading home ot get cleaned up to go out for the first cruz of the year, well it died and there was no place to pull over, so I got out and pushed it to the next street, As I was rounding the corner some young girl asked me if I needed a hand, I said no, I had it under control, but thanks. She said ok, and then said to me that she just gets worried when she sees senior citizens doing stuff like that.

I only wish i would look older one of these days,i get ID'd by twenty year olds
and im damn near 32!

Like the saying goes "Be careful what you wish for......."

The one that got me was when I was running a nightclub here in Vegas. After breaking up a fight and detaining one of the punks, I notice that one of the girls that was with him was pretty hot. She looked like someone I knew in Hawaii. I started talking to her and long story short I told her she looked familiar. She asked if I ran a club in Hawaii called World Cafe and I told her yes I did. She then said she knew who I was because her MOM used to hang out with me. That was the turning point for me, especially when she said "see you later uncle" as she left :sign10:

My 88 year old father (and WWII vet) once said to me, "Growing old is a privilege denied to many."

He doesn't complain about his aches and pains much...he just says he's lucky to be a live. I try to be that way.

I got carded till about 30 myself. :rock:

You should have seen me in Fla.
Having a cold beer at 18 after work.:protest:

The old fart's would say Hay mike does your mom know you are here.:poke::drinkers:

About 20 years ago, I had a young girl working for me. She came into the office one morning and asked me if I knew that Paul McCartney had been in a band before 'Wings'. God, did I feel old and I was only mid-30's then!!!!

I enjoy going to my high school reunions every 5 years with my old high school sweetheart.
We walk in arm-in-arm and stop to see how EVERYBODY (but us) has gotten old, fat or bald. And I blame my gray hair on a como of my dad's genes and teenage boys!

About 6 years ago I was a friends house and she had a bunch female co-workers over. Well, we were all drinking and I started talking to the best looking of the bunch. I would guess that she was probably about 24, and was 36ish.

After talking for a while, she asked if I was single and I was thinking "YES, bagged another hottie!" lol. I said yes I was single, and she said......ready?.........

"You and my mom would get along so well, can I give her your number?". That was when I knew that my cherry picking days were over. So what the hell, I gave her my number to give to her mom. Mom wasn't half bad really and we had some fun. Most likely much lower maintenance than her daughter......LOL!

-
Back