Classic Dash Gauge Panel

-

bruceo2011

Still waiting for Y2K
Reaction score
Anyone purchased a Classic Dash Panel? The company is in Carson City Nevada. Just want to know how sturdy it is. I have read other threads on flimsy gauge panel inserts for sale and was wondering how this one is. Thanks for any help. Bruce

I purchased mine thru yearone . had to do some mods on mine using a heat gun. if I were to do it again I wouldn't . its off an e body . don't know how the a body ones fit

I see now they make them for the 67-69 Barracuda's. I'll be a guinea pig and try one, going to take a bit of time to get here though.

I wouldn't trade my DIN friendly rallye panel for that.

DeMonDIN  02.JPG

Here is my Classic Dash Bezel for my 69 Barracuda.
They don't make the piece for the glove box. Talked to the president of the Classic Dash and he said they were not planning to make the glove box piece any time soon.
I'm going to make my own and then re-finish both pieces so they match...
Will Hydro Dip them with a Carbon Fiber pattern.

Have to relocate the wiper switch and it is radio delete.
It is made for 5" Tach & Speedo and 2-1/16 for the small gauges. Auto-meter is what they sell.
I don't care for any of the Autometer gauges though.
I'm going Speed Hut for all the gauges. 8K Tach, 160 GPS Speedometer, Volt, Temp, Oil Pressure and Fuel will fill all of the holes.
Thought about moving the heat controls down where the radio is and stereo where the heater controls are like RedFish, it should be easy to do.
May see if a double DIN with GPS, DVD & Touchscreen will fit... May just go hidden stereo. Have some time before I have to decide.
Car is getting sheet metal replaced right now.

Just a first test fit here. Held with painters tape.
Stupid that they do not make the glove box piece but I can work with it.
Have to make some adapters for the SH 4.5" gauges to fit the large holes.
Might purchase a 3D printer and make them that way. Good excuse to buy one.

ePeiTk78cPve1qJG-EokBJkpBo1CfbThsH65idZd95Ec0_UpfPuIsUcyBN0HX2akAhj24idu2CUY0N0ExQ=w1282-h721-no.jpg

-7iCcpmnY6FgBnDoivkMm4tCFnaO8kcecObVX0pm2RLx-G_ZrW1lG-bgpOLwhljBtzHu-7ruWn2aMFwIiA=w1282-h721-no.jpg

6SR9lJ11IKHJl5Dh3Xc6NoyIaWisNQOD45HIbj8el5pVrKW6WCPNbBilb8BPgXgbkHxkBsx9r0r7X_sXhQ=w1282-h721-no.jpg

Not Mopar related but I used one in a Chevelle I restored some time ago. You have to be the judge as to if you like the looks but to be honest the fit sucked and took alot of massaging to make it fit right. I personally thought the look was worth the end result IMO.... With that being said I would probably use them again and just be angry as I paid for it lol....

JW

036.JPG

Here is my Classic Dash Bezel for my 69 Barracuda...

Have to relocate the wiper switch and it is radio delete.
It is made for 5" Tach & Speedo and 2-1/16 for the small gauges. Auto-meter is what they sell.
I don't care for any of the Autometer gauges though.
I'm going Speed Hut for all the gauges. 8K Tach, 160 GPS Speedometer, Volt, Temp, Oil Pressure and Fuel will fill all of the holes....
Thought about moving the heat controls down where the radio is and stereo where the heater controls are like RedFish, it should be easy to do...

Have to make some adapters for the SH 4.5" gauges to fit the large holes.
Might purchase a 3D printer and make them that way. Good excuse to buy one.

Looks good. I don't like the idea of having to use Autometer guages either. Let us know how you go with the adapters, I would be interested in those if you want to sell some.

RedFish,
Curious...
What is in the opening next to the ignition? Cigar lighter/Power port? I can't tell from the picture.
I built a long cable remote mirror for the right door. That control wand fit nicely in a second ignition switch bezel.

-
Back