Cliff a/k/a Old Tired Rebel passed away.

-
R.I.P. Cliff. You will be missed.
Bought some rallye wheels from me and we kept in touch a little bit over the yrs.
Lover of god, mopars, family & 4 legged friends.

Thoughts and prayers to family.

very sorry to hear....one of the first i chatted with on this site when i joined....very friendly soul...will be sadly missed

R.I.P. Cliff. You will be missed.
Bought some rallye wheels from me and we kept in touch a little bit over the yrs.
Lover of god, mopars, family & 4 legged friends.

Thoughts and prayers to family.
Well said and true.
He was a God fearing man

He had a beautiful german shepherd named King...thoughts and prayers for his dog.He will definitely be missing his master.
His wife Mary was a perfect host when I visited them.
Extra special prayers for her.

Krazykuda was the chef of our little get together.Him and Mary controlled the kitchen.
Bill was the only one that talks more than me...
Then was Asa,he was a riot.
Just some of my memories...hell he wasn't old,I older than him.
RIP CLIFF

That's odd, that option doesn't appear under the member tab here.

Try clicking on "Members" instead of the drop down menu from that tab. I don't want to derail this thread..

PM if that doesn't work.

Well said and true.
He was a God fearing man

He had a beautiful german shepherd named King...thoughts and prayers for his dog.He will definitely be missing his master.
His wife Mary was a perfect host when I visited them.
Extra special prayers for her.

Krazykuda was the chef of our little get together.Him and Mary controlled the kitchen.
Bill was the only one that talks more than me...
Then was Asa,he was a riot.
Just some of my memories...hell he wasn't old,I older than him.
RIP CLIFF

That was a good time when we got together and had the cookout... I definitely needed Mary's help to feed all those people...

Mary called me this morning to let me know about Cliff and we talked for a bit... She's doing ok, almost lost it only once on the phone.... The boys are helping her keep things together...

King is still alive and kicking...

Martin - when did you have time to talk you kept pretty busy helping fix Cliff's truck, not much time to talk except when you were taking a heat break... I;'m not knocking you, just you worked so hard to fix his truck which was very nice of you to do that for him....

Last edited:
Hey I was talking a lot to that truck if my memory serves me...LOL
I was drilling out broken bolts on exhaust manifold to the head and Cliff sent Mary to get bolts for me...Mary was a great parts runner too,she got it alright...so you just missed some of the talking.
Hey I never helped Cliff as much as you did brother,I was trying to keep up with you....
Blink your eyes and time flys....I had a great time then and only hope some good times will come again,they will just be without Cliff.

Mopar guys never pass way.
They just drive off into the sunset.

Prayers are with his family and friends.
Godspeed Cliff!
Here's to you Reb!
FB_IMG_1496368090040.jpg

My prayers go out to his family. If cliff was a member here that means he got some comfort in posting on this site.

I find this site as something to take my mind from troubling things at the end of life. You guys on this site are great and are always here to help others with any problems just by listening and commenting.

As you all get older and lose your friends you grew with it does get lonely. Thank you FABO for filling that Void for all of us. Gold forever Steve

I feel kinda bad. I'm on here so rarely these days that I'm just now hearing about Cliff. I don't think I ever really talked to him, but I was aware of his presence on the boards. I had actually wondered recently what ever became of him, cause I hadn't seen him post in a while when I was still on here regularly. May he rest in peace, and my condolences to his friends and family.

I feel kinda bad. I'm on here so rarely these days that I'm just now hearing about Cliff. I don't think I ever really talked to him, but I was aware of his presence on the boards. I had actually wondered recently what ever became of him, cause I hadn't seen him post in a while when I was still on here regularly. May he rest in peace, and my condolences to his friends and family.
Whovian ,he was a pillar, to the site. His day back from surgery ('11-12 ?) ...He spent two hours ,Welcoming new members.
He loved ,camaraderie.

-
Back