Cliff a/k/a Old Tired Rebel passed away.

-
my condolences to family and friends .

R.I.P. Cliff aka Old Tired Rebel

I echo this simply stated as well put reply. Rest in peace brother! I condolences to the family. It’s never a good time when this happens.

C, would it be possible to have a sticky thread showing all of our legendary members so as to help them not be forgotten? Bad idea? Good idea? Just a thought.

C, would it be possible to have a sticky thread showing all of our legendary members so as to help them not be forgotten? Bad idea? Good idea? Just a thought.

If you Click>>Members at the top of any page, then Click>>Legendary Members, you'll see the list of our fallen.

I am familiar with the Legendary Member, I just went there but I don't see him?

It may take some time for the changes to appear on the Legendary Members page, but if you search his username, it's there.

I would like to say Cliff was a fun and very friendly member, he will be missed here RIP my friend and sending out my condolences to the family and all the many friends.
As we grow older we see to much of this in life.......... Sad morning here on the hill :(

His legendary status has been posted , go to the top of the page and go to members,
click on Registered Members
he is on page 1728 to all the members that asked for him to be but.

damn just damn , I really loved talking to that man, cliff , bill asa karl and martin were the first ones to reach out and welcome me here , I don't even know what to say...
rest in peace my friend...
never forget the deleted thread..
Mopar al's deleted thread ,that was fun times.

I always enjoyed my chata with Cliff.

He was on of the sites biggest cheerleaders when it came to the projects.

My heart felt condolences to his loved ones and those who knew him.

RIP Reb! Prayers of healing for his family and friends.

This is so sad.
God's speed Cliff, you made a positive impact on us all..............

Okla
Not to be rude, or insensitive, here but i thought you also passed on, a few years ago, when you suddenly dropped off the face of the earth, on this forum.
Glad your still kickin, but condolences to Cliff.

For me, a few years back, some thought that i died from the bone marrow, cancer, disease, mutation, (whatever you want to call it) that i have, and am living with.

Wow, RIP Cliff. I stumbled upon a couple old threads just yesterday and was reading his posts.

-
Back