climate change

-
Ahahaha! That right thar is fun-nie!

Seriously?
Yes sir
I believe if you trace the geneologies through the bible back to Adam, you get about a 6000 year old earth
I also believe that when God spoke of days of creation, He means 24 hour periods (the text supports this) and so I see no reason to believe the earth is any older

But, I will gladly enter into a respectful discussion with anyone who holds a different view

Do our actions affect the earth. Duh. Yeh
Climate has and will continue to change with or without our input.
Are the results of our actions significant when compared to the effects of natural climate changes? Don't know what the climate would have done without us...
Scientists can 'prove' anything. ALL studies are paid for by someone - and everyone has an opinion. So, the particulars of any study may be BS.
Most of what we do - good or bad (including our existence)- can be erased by a weather event.
As far as pollution, bottom line is use common sense. Don't **** where you eat.

Last edited:
The Earth is old and climate does change no doubt, without man's help. Overpopulate this world, and nature will eventually do something to reduce this situation. Not mention man's greed and hate.

well, lets put it this way...most people agree there was an ice age
(i wont argue the exact amount of ice ages, or that i personally believe there was only one ice age, as a direct result of the flood mentioned in Genesis 7)
my point is, we can all agree that there was at least one ice age
now, i think we can also agree that we are NOT living in an ice age right now, agreed?

what does that tell us?
it tells us that before the industrial revolution there was an amount of global warming significant enough to END an ice age
so, that could lay down a scale, if you wish, of previously occurred global warmings to compare "this" one to

now, what conclusions you draw from there i'll leave up to you...but im chalking it up to the list of things mentioned in Matthew 24

.... 15000 experts and scientists claim we are destroying the earth and atmosphere at a rate faster than it can heal itself.Suggesting the earth can sail along smoothly at a population of 2.5 billion and stay healthy (Agenda 21) but there are 7 billion!
Us old guys won't have to worry but our kids and grandkids will.
.....your thoughts?

It's all about 3rd World Nations wanting the good ole USA to pay for their messes and the climate change type Americans agreeing even though they scream about "Cutting costs"

Cows.... What about 7 billion humans!
Almost exactly 10 yrs. ago when the est. global pop. was 6.some odd Billion, and the ridiculous Globaloney was really hitting it's stride, I kept hearing how "crowded" the
"poor" planet was getting. Having flown several times long distances, and having Friends & Relatives that have flown crazy amounts to the point They don't have to pay
to fly practically anymore, One tends to notice vast expanses of, well not a lot. So I did the math, to see how "crowded" We were getting. And the result was this, If We
gathered up every Human being on the entire planet, and put them all in the Commonwealth of PA, We would all be standing 13.5 ft. apart from each other.........AND
THE REST OF THE ENTIRE F#*KING PLANET WOULD BE EMPTY!!!!!!
Go ahead, look it up, find the sq.mi. of PA & do the math..............
3 of the last 4 Augusts in SW PA are colder than I can remember...EVER!! I have pictures of the thermometer where We never got out of the 50's for highs. Our local
weatherman (Meteorologist) has a "4 degree guarantee" for which they give away a black&gold umbrella to some lucky viewer, within 4 degrees is nearly an 8 deg spread,
and He's STILL missed it!!!! Gebuzz crying out freaking loud folks, wake up! I'm worried about the water quality, chemical dumping, crooked inspectors who make $$$ to
make sure it doesn't happen with My taxes, and makes twice that much $$$ to look the other way with the "encouragement" of the inspected! I couldn't give 2 S#*Ts
about "Global warming". Did anybody come out with a study showing how much pollution & "Greenhouse gasses" would be reduced by the decline in heating homes, & in
no more frigid cold starts for countless millions of automobiles? Nope, not one Goreleonni ever said any such thing should be looked at, period. If so, somebody did one
hell of a bang-up job of burying it.
Don't get Me wrong Bro, I love that You're concerned, but there are many, many more important social & environmental things to worry about than "Global warming".
Peace......................

If we gathered up every Human being on the entire planet, and put them all in the Commonwealth of PA, We would all be standing 13.5 ft. apart from each other...
And if you put certain groups of people within that 13' of each other, within minutes the entire population of the planet would be cut in half.

Sounds like a plan.

I just came across a funny quote. It made me laugh out loud.....so true, here it is.

"Climate change is a hoax, but noahs magic zoo boat is undeniable".

Hope you all get a chuckle.

Not my words, a quote. It puts things into perspective. Have an open mind.
Agree with open mind. The quote "magic boat" is willfully ingnorant and not open minded. You do know the world was flooded right? When this is mentioned, it is mocked and laughed at. When in discussion about the subject and all of the evidence it is usually covered up or may be not takin seriously.

Willfully on having a debate on Climate change and the flood. Non political but with evidence and numbers.

I'll take Noah and God over Al Gore and Obama any day of the week.
AMEN TO THAT !! DO u all remember when obummer granted all that money to some of his buddies to study cow farts effect on global warming ? It was a drop in the bucket, most all that money went to friends of his, "including " the muslim brotherhood that shoots rockets at Isreal. Does that tell anyone anything !?!

-
Back