clutch linkage bracket on chassis

-

flakey

Reaction score
Hi All. i am installing a 383 and a 4 speed 833 into my 68 barracuda, i got everything i need for the gearbox part of the project from brewers, i have a bracket that needs welding to the LH frame rail that takes the swivel ball for the clutch linkage, can anyone point me in the direction of any photos/tech for this bracket/linkage
thanks flakey

On my Demon, the hole was in the frame already, and the Bracket (kind of a D-shaped-ish piece) was mounted in the fenderwell. When I put that same bracket in the Dart, the hole was already there, I just used the ball stud to hold in place and welded it.

it welds on the bottom to thick part of the frame and tack welded to the thinner apron on the top and the ball stud tightens it even more to the for more support. the hole to line it up is already there and has a rubber plug, on cars that were factory auto cars

Attachments

• CIMG0385.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 209
  • CIMG0386.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 188
  • CIMG0387.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 186
thanks a lot guys, it makes perfect sense now, i do have the hole already in the inner wing i didnt realise it was that straight forward.
dont you just love the internet !

thanks a lot guys, it makes perfect sense now, i do have the hole already in the inner wing i didnt realise it was that straight forward.
dont you just love the internet !

Don't you just love FABO? :supz:

-
Back