Clyde Has It Made

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Livin la vida bueno. He's been inside like 36 hours. That's a record for him as he usually cannot stand it long. lol
CLYDE LA VIDA BUENO.jpg

I think Clyde is saying, screw the cold. I'm feeding a couple of strays and I tried all day to get them to come inside and it just wasn't happening, it's supposed to get into the teens this morning. I made a box with a heated pad and blankets, I hope they stay in it.

Hot diggity dog, Clyde. Glad to see you found a soft spot to land. And who better than RRR to provide a cat haven?

I think I've posted before that my sweetie has a stray that comes around regular to her house. She named it Gaston - I think he is Clyde's twin. This is a serious bruiser of a cat. He looks fat but it's all muscle.

20221203_084415[1].jpg

Hot diggity dog, Clyde. Glad to see you found a soft spot to land. And who better than RRR to provide a cat haven?

I think I've posted before that my sweetie has a stray that comes around regular to her house. She named it Gaston - I think he is Clyde's twin. This is a serious bruiser of a cat. He looks fat but it's all muscle.

View attachment 1716025729
Very, very similar. Clyde is just the sweetest cat. All he does is purr. I don't see how people can leave such animals behind. I guess it's a good thing we don't have money. We'd have 100 instead of ten.

Gaston is a good lookin cat, too!

Good thing about a yard full of cats...NO snakes. They are death on any snake.
KInda like yard full of Mopars...keeps the Chevies away! Go figure?

-
Back