Cnc sign compilation ! Check this!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the compliment!! :-D

You buy them from RPM Scott (he pays the shipping too!) and he'll send them here to me for powder coating if you wish. I'll deal with you personally on your customization, doll it up per your specs, and then ship it out to you. I quote every one individually depending on what you want done with it, and you cover the return shipping on the way home.

The Pontiac Firebird emblems are turning out to be especially popular ... I've done 3 of them already and they're a blast! It's not often I get to fabricate anything anymore so I dig those.

Feel free to give me a call if you want to go over details or have any questions fstfish! I'm always around ... even at 3 in the morning. LOL! (Insomnia, ughhhhhhhhh)

I've got the wife's Barracuda and my M/MOPAR here waiting for Leanna to work her Majic !!! Can't wait to see how they turn out !!!

:blob::blob::blob::blob:

is this sign maker still in business ?.......i didnt see a GTS one in block letters like on a 68 GTS :-D

is this sign maker still in business ?.......i didnt see a GTS one in block letters like on a 68 GTS :-D

Yes Rani. They're made rather informally by our member / moderator RPM and one of his friends. He owns RPM Parts in Idaho. He's a great guy to deal with.

I don't think he is making any GTS ones only the ones posted here.

ah dang im not allowed to have a facebook :banghead:.....whats on there? any pics someone can post here so i can see too?

Geeeeeeeez, some people. :-D

Gimme a few minutes kiddo. I just got in a little while ago and have to resize them (unless somebody beats me to it in the meantime).

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back