Coil Over front suspension

-
Take a look at Magnumforce PN MFR161066 A-body Mopar Forward Strut Kit. This is the application this part is intended for according to their info.

How about this kit.
https://www.reillymotorsports.com/store/home.php?cat=255

You don't have to worry about making sure your shock mount can hold the weight of the front of the your car with the RMS kit. This kit for early A bodies as well and the fellow that makes the RMS (Bill) gives great support. I have not bought a coil over kit from him but other parts and I would buy from him again!

stay away from the magnumforce junk.. too many problems with that set up..

the alter-k-tion from reilly motorsports is the best set up out there . i'm running one in my 71 dart and its awesome... no need to re-enforce anything. its all bolt in and has its supports built in.

plus if you go small block with the alter-k in an early a-body you can run a set of 67-up headders wich really opens up your choices.

If you take out the torsion bars what supports the other end of the lower control arm bushing?

Chuck

If you take out the torsion bars what supports the other end of the lower control arm bushing?

Chuck

they thread the pressed in stud and you stick a bolt in it.

RMS sells the kit and bill iu believe will drill and tap the lower control arm studs(forget the proper name) for free.

give bill a call...

Daily Hours Are 9am - 6pm Eastern Time.

Phone - 570-443-7440

Reilly MotorSports, Inc.
2323 White Haven Rd.
White Haven, PA. 18661

Chuck

If you use one of the kits like alter-kation it has new lower control arms with different mounting arrangements.

here is mine in a 63 Dart

-
Back