Cold Case is here to help

Cold Case Aluminum Radiators

1. Biff

Biff Cheep not easy

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    The Canadian dollar sucks right now would you sell the rad for a 68 valaint at par

2. memike

memike Super Moderator Staff Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Welcome aboard
    Looking forward to seeing your March posts in 2018 because that may be the time some of us will need an upgrade on our radiators :drama: .. one year builds turn in to a two year :D

3. Ccas

Ccas FABO Vendor FABO Vendor

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    True! If you can PM me the specs of your radiator, I can shoot you a special member price that should make up for the exchange rate. I need the motor size and hp, AT or MT overall rad height with tanks, overall width without brackets, inlet and outlet position and whether you plan on using our electric fan kits or if you want to use your original fan shroud and mechanical fan.

thanks for considering Cold Case!

Chris

• Like Like x 1
    • Syleng1

Syleng1 Karma is real and Life is short... FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
      And Yet no pictures, No answer on why design in US but built in another country. Some of the best TIG welders are right here in the USA not overseas in sweatshops working for peanuts.
      I just read thru the entire thread. Question upon question has not been answered- if so it was a direct PM instead of here where it would do more good.
      It appears to me that you are just a salesman or pitchman with a captive audience.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
      • 68cudaauto

68cudaauto original mopar man

Local Time:

• Hemioutlaw

Hemioutlaw Make America Great Again!

Local Time:
        In the market for a BB Rad for my modified 69' Cuda which is what brought me here to see what Fabo Vendors might have.

Jeeez,
        Reading thru the comments... Tuff Crowd..Lol

• Ccas

Local Time:
        Whenever a new brand or new advertiser comes around these type of forums, many greet it with skepticism and a sense that we better 'earn our way into the club' mentality.

I think we've done that and more.

the negative comments are pretty old. Read through the topics of owners that are now using our products since the negative feedback. You'll see a completely different story.

• Agree Agree x 2
        • RustyRatRod

RustyRatRod I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday. FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
          I went to your site as I will be shopping for a better radiator in the near future. I saw nothing for early (63-66) A bodies. Do you not offer something?

• 70dart340

70dart340 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
          4:49 PM
          As a former Marine, you can forget about my business. Paul.

• jdsduster

jdsduster Well-Known Member

Local Time:
          i feel cheated,i thought i purchased a rad.made in the usa.wow

• Ccas

Local Time:
          Not sure why you'd feel cheated. And I'll answer the other related questions all in one post here;

1. We have a 100% no questions warranty. You can get a full refund.

2. We have been totally open about our company. We are an American Company that employs almost 50 American's. We wanted to fill a void in the market for a super high quality performance radiator at a very reasonable price. We're 40% less than the companies that 'weld theirs in the USA'. And by the way, even those companies are many times sourcing the cores, tanks and brackets outside the USA. So does that make those radiator American made because they are assembled here? Did you all know that your brand new American car or truck has 100's of foreign parts in it? Did you know that about 75% of the reproductions for your Mopar are made overseas?

Look, this would be a very good philosophical debate for all of us. But neither of us are in the debating business Lol! and you guys are just looking to build and drive a nice classic! Some of you don't have unlimited budgets. We're in the business of making really good radiators for a very good price. If you feel that you need to spend 40% more to know the radiator your bought was assembled in the USA, then that's what you should do! I certainly can't fault you for that. But I do find it a little abrasive that you might think we are somehow less American for the way we run Cold Case.

• Like Like x 3
          • IfItsGotWheels

IfItsGotWheels X S Tech

Local Time:
            I've always considered Canada & the US like brother & sister. It's nice to buy homegrown, but at what point should cost become a determining factor. If you want it cheap, Canadian or American made is usually out of the question. (our labor rates are too high) We expect to be paid top dollar, but we also expect to pay as little as possible for what we buy. Why do you think that so many American & Canadian companies have moved production offshore.

Milwaukee tools used to pride themselves as an All-American company. Now in order to remain competitive the majority of their production is offshore.

Are you prepared to pay double or more for your restoration parts. If you can afford it, all the more power to you. I & most others can't, so the parts are coming from overseas.

I used to work retail. I remember one day many years ago, a customer came & asked if we had any lumberjack shirts. I directed her to where they were. She came back complaining they were made in Korea. Did we not have any Canadian made ones. I showed her where they were. She took one look & said, "That's more than double the price of the other one" No amount of explaining could make her understand why. She left mad & emptyhanded.

• barbee6043

barbee6043 barbee 6043 FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
            Pulled up your site. NO Ply.listed, OK Dodge is same! Looking for BB 64 PLY Belvedere. Nothing. Oh well/ Guess it is a custom make for you?

• Ccas

Local Time:
            I really appreciate your interest in our products.

The lack of pre-66 models is strictly a function of research. We are still gathering information to be able to list these pre 66 models on our website but we believe we already have 22" models that may fit your car. We would just need to get the dimensions and some hole spacing measurements of your original rad.
            Pics are always a help. If interested, e-mail is chrisc@coldcaseradiators.com

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
            • Ccas

Local Time:
              Sorry, I forgot to say Thank you for your service.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
              By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.