Cold Case is here to help

Discussion in 'Cold Case Aluminum Radiators' started by ColdCaseJoe, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Biff

Biff Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    The Canadian dollar sucks right now would you sell the rad for a 68 valaint at par

2. memike

memike Super Moderator Staff Member FABO Gold Member

View My Photos
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Welcome aboard
    Looking forward to seeing your March posts in 2018 because that may be the time some of us will need an upgrade on our radiators :drama: .. one year builds turn in to a two year :D

3. Ccas

Ccas FABO Vendor FABO Vendor

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    True! If you can PM me the specs of your radiator, I can shoot you a special member price that should make up for the exchange rate. I need the motor size and hp, AT or MT overall rad height with tanks, overall width without brackets, inlet and outlet position and whether you plan on using our electric fan kits or if you want to use your original fan shroud and mechanical fan.

thanks for considering Cold Case!

Chris

4. Syleng1

Syleng1 Karma is real and Life is short... FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    And Yet no pictures, No answer on why design in US but built in another country. Some of the best TIG welders are right here in the USA not overseas in sweatshops working for peanuts.
    I just read thru the entire thread. Question upon question has not been answered- if so it was a direct PM instead of here where it would do more good.
    It appears to me that you are just a salesman or pitchman with a captive audience.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1