Cold weather in northern Sweden!

-

65dartcharger

Dart Charger 273 Historian
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Brr, today we have -23 F and a little wind on top of that. That's the reason I like winters. I can spend some time in my shop and feel the heat for the summer cruises!

Yikes that is cold!! Gonna get cold here in MN too, -5 for the high on Sunday with -28 below overnight, then next Monday the high is -11 below :banghead:

Now I feel guilty for complaining. Here in Los Angeles we had a cold snap that made it hard for me to get out in the garage. The coldest day was

Hi 56°F
Lo 36°F

It was big news here. But before you laugh at me, please consider that I don't have heat in my garage and I don't have a heavy coat that I'm willing to burn holes in while welding. I did manage to keep going by layering up.

Brr, today we have -23 F and a little wind on top of that. That's the reason I like winters. I can spend some time in my shop and feel the heat for the summer cruises!

That is too cold for my blood. We are having nice weather right now. Low tonight 36, high Friday 59 and 64 on Saturday.

Now I feel guilty for complaining. Here in Los Angeles we had a cold snap that made it hard for me to get out in the garage. The coldest day was

Hi 56°F
Lo 36°F

It was big news here. But before you laugh at me, please consider that I don't have heat in my garage and I don't have a heavy coat that I'm willing to burn holes in while welding. I did manage to keep going by layering up.

I wish we had weather like that but it isn't worth moving to Califorina for.

Geez Ulf, thats like -30?? I replied in a thread today that seeing as how I am Swedish I'd like to visit Sweden....well that wont be happening in the winter....women have less clothes in the summer anyway..:glasses7:

You guys are more then welcome. Let me know when you show up and I'll notify the Swedish bikini team!

Yikers,65! Cold winters like that,I be wrenching,or huddling with the S.B.T.!

Wow!! Ulf that is cold, temps here in Arkansas for today will be 50 degrees for the high and 27 degrees for night time low, I guess I should be happy
with these temps :glasses7: Stay warm our Sweden friend :coffee2:

I bet your days are a lot shorter too. What time is sunrise and sunset where you are?

Yepp, they sure are! Today the sun rised at 8.54 AM and sunset at 2.47PM. But the light comes with about 30 minutes per week.

Today I moved my convertible from the cold storage (+15 F) to my heated garage. Third time she just fired right up! Old Chrysler iron never dies. They just getting better!:coffee2:

-
Back