Coldest weather this winter is on the way.

-
-10 overnight tonight with a high of 5 tomorrow. That's cold for this area!!!

The high for today here in Northeast Arkansas will be 27 degrees f. and the low tonight will be 15 degrees F.
But with the wind chill it will be 0.... and there is allot of wind out there

I do have some good new for us though :grin: Spring will come early this year :flower: that's what the ground hog said anyway :evil4:

The high for today here in Northeast Arkansas will be 27 degrees f. and the low tonight will be 15 degrees F.
But with the wind chill it will be 0.... and there is allot of wind out there

I do have some good new for us though :grin: Spring will come early this year :flower: that's what the ground hog said anyway :evil4:
Hey MeMike,did the ground hog also tell you he,s gonna eat your new garden?LMAO!:flower:

The strange thing is, I thought a snowblower is what Frosty the Snowman called his wife.

Well after a couple of really cold and windy days, it's -6C (21F) here this morning and getting up to 5C (41F) this afternoon. CHINOOK!!! Gotta' love those warm Southwest winds blowin' off the Gulf of Mexico. :) Feels like spring.

Hey MeMike,did the ground hog also tell you he,s gonna eat your new garden?LMAO!:flower:
He did not say Scott, I will keep trip lines and snares ready for for him if he thinks he can get to my garden :iconbigg::evil4:

The strange thing is, I thought a snowblower is what Frosty the Snowman called his wife.
I did to till I joined this site Rev :iconbigg:, heck I think it was OldVart that had to answer my question when I ask "what the heck is a Camel Toe" :toothy10:

Well after a couple of really cold and windy days, it's -6C (21F) here this morning and getting up to 5C (41F) this afternoon. CHINOOK!!! Gotta' love those warm Southwest winds blowin' off the Gulf of Mexico. :) Feels like spring.
Outstanding :tongue9: That has got to be great for yall up there :shock: I bet you have short pants on watching the snow melt. Know get out there and clear that walk way and drive way for you hunney \\:D/

Why can't we use the "heat index" in the winter and "wind chill" in summer? It would make things a lot nicer.

-
Back