College Football Championship - Food

-

66fyssh

Don't Stop Believin'
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Gearing up for the Georgia vs TCU Football Championship game.

Wife and I made a Baked Chicken Nachos dish for tonight's meal. Here's the before going into the oven picture.
Anyone else doing food for the game?

20230109_182529.jpg

20230109_182339.jpg

It was as good as it looks!!!! Thanks.

Georgia is running away with it. Even if you don't follow football, if you live in Georgia you can't help but know about their games, lol.

Go Dawgs! I didn't figure it would be a runaway either way. Both teams are good. I couldn't believe how TCU put it on Michigan to get there. I honestly thought Michigan would win it this year. I'm just glad it's somebody besides Alabama or Clemson for a change!

I thought it would be a close game also. Never expected this. I'm with you on Alabama!!

Well, since TCU is my local team, I could not force myself to keep watching any longer then shortly into the 2nd quarter, and tuned in to street outlaws instead. Bummer. But, congrats to the Ga. They left no doubt who the best team in the country was this year!

TCU has come all the way back from the "Death penalty" sanctions from way back when. They're going to be a power house for many years to come. Georgia is just an outstanding team and man, what a quarterback! Is he always that good? Incredible accuracy. I wish my Vikings could draft that whole defense!

-
Back