Color ideas for the wagon

-
i think that panther pink looks great on your wagon, i like the one without the black hood, imo

Does this look less like your car Mullinax?

DartOstripe.jpg

No this one does however.

EDIT: Oh you said "less like your car". My bad. No that looks like cudaspaz's car however. lol

DartLimeRaleye.jpg

By the pics those seats don't look bad at all. I believe I would have to black out the dash and door panels. I didn't take that into consideration on my first post.

Yeah I am leaning towards "Losing the Red" it seems like red interior only works with Black, White or Red paint.

Is this sort of what you were thinking?

Yep, to me a dark blue metallic looks rich and the white roof sets it off and will help keep the interior cool.

Nah, go all red, and put the words Radio flyer in white on the side.
18_image_18.jpg

don't forget the white wheels with ref hubcaps

I say do the interior black, open your options, and pick the color YOU like. Hell, you have to drive it! For me, I'm kinda partial to the orange. you need to get some scoops on that hood first.:thumbup:

Nah, go all red, and put the words Radio flyer in white on the side.
18_image_18.jpg

don't forget the white wheels with ref hubcaps

I like this idea! Gotta fab a big black pull-handle for the front, too.
icon12.gif

The orange with the strobe stripe isn't bad. I'm not a big fan of the blacked out hood, on any Mopar. Maybe it's just my redneck upbringing, but to me a flat black hood on a car says "I finally replaced my rusty hood/fender/door with a junkyard part, but I can't afford to paint my car." Hell, I've got two "blacked out" fenders on my truck right now, and the hood is next.

Okay, one final goofy Slantsick idea: Orange w/strobe stripe, but do the stripe in woodgrain- it is a wagon, after all.
icon10.gif

I like the woodgrain idea, not sure it will work with orange. All flat black with woodgrain strobe stripe could be cool. I never would have come up with that without all the input. I think I am leaning towards orange though maybe not the black hood.

Does Challenger Gary make woodgrain stripes?

So this looks like the final decision. First thing I am going to do is hit the steelies with gloss black. Then get started on sanding and body work.

DartOrangeNoHood.jpg

-
Back