• FF8 Dark Green

Votes: 56 28.7%
  • 05 Dodge Go-Mango

Votes: 52 26.7%
  • other

Votes: 22 11.3%

• Total voters
-
Visualize this Adam: The Green car with American Racing gray Torque Thrust wheels. 6" in the front and 8" in the rear, then set your stance with slight rake front. Black bumble bee rear stripe, black vinyl top. Bad to the bone. You're just telling them "You'll Take All Comers"

smallblock thats what im talking about with an FF8 car...i can just picture that badass combination...so conserved yet so badass and aggressive=P~

Its gonna be FE5 other wise Im regret it, LOL I love the F8 though.

Im hoping to have the car in the shop by next week.

all the colours you chose were awesome...its going to look good either way...what wheels are you going with for the red?

How about plum crazy with white rear stripe and white and black interior without blacked out hood.

Here's one, but with black interior...

http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/featuredvehicles/mopp_0703_1970_dodge_dart/fast_facts.html

view.jpg

Looks like people like red. Orange is a strong one too. But look at that! Green is holding its own as well. I think only mopar people could and would like green so much. It does grow on you.

Im surprised to see so many votes for green. Most guys re-paint them red, LOL

So, whats the verdict on the color choice? Good luck with it. IM sure most any choice will be great.

Well my cars all packed up and ready for its trip to the shop in the morning. Should be painted in a few weeks if we arent real busy.

Well the paint is mixed! Red it is, although its not actually FE5 whiched looked a bit to dark for me.

I like rally red, It almost looked orange.
I bet if the paint is mixed you are loading the gun as we type :toothy7:

go-mango or hemi orange with the black would look cool

I would choose the FE 5 red, but I'd still want the black out hood treatment, and I'm glad to see it will remain a vynal top car. Love um !

-
Back