Color thoughts 68 Barracuda

-
Back in the 80's there were three 67-69 Barracuda fastbacks here in town that always caught my eye... All three were dark colors, one was Black, my buddy Jeff owned that one another was GG-1 Dark Green & the third was Dark Blue... All three had Centerlines & all three had the perfect stance.... There were probably 40+ fastback 67-69 Cuda's in town but those three always looked perfect.

Back in the 80's there were three 67-69 Barracuda fastbacks here in town that always caught my eye... All three were dark colors, one was Black, my buddy Jeff owned that one another was GG-1 Dark Green & the third was Dark Blue... All three had Centerlines & all three had the perfect stance.... There were probably 40+ fastback 67-69 Cuda's in town but those three always looked perfect.

Wow! That’s a lot of second generation fish in one location!

I like the centerline rake and preferably B7 blue!

but think about how it will look on the car too.
To that end, when it was time to paint mine, I bought some plastic model kits and painted them in a few of the eye-popping 70-up colors; and like some say; they just didn't look right.
Then one day I was 60 miles from home in my family car, and passed a GM dealer's lot, and there it was; a brilliant red beckoning me. So I pulled in and what I found was a MonteCarlo, maybe a mid 90s? Red had not even been on my radar.
So three winters in the bodyshop, bringing money as I had it, she finally had color.

-
Back