Colts Lost Ha Ha

-
Twas obvious the Colts didn't give a rats rectum about the undefeated season, what with homefield throughout already sewed up, why risk injury to the guys who got them this far.

I hope the Pats have to go to Indy and Indy wipes the stadium floor up with them.

FF

i am from indiana but all i got to say is.......

Go Pack Go! lol

Lets go Patriots. It's time for the real season now. Peyton will be sissying when the Pats come to Indy and Clock the Colts.

Patriots.jpg

I Hate The Colts.
Go Pats

Lets see, I don't like the way they held the up the city to stay. Don't think they are as good as their record, and think they should,REFUND EVERY TICKET HOLDER FOR TODAYS GAME. They went into it with 2 and 3rd string against the best defence in the league. Those people paid to see a football game, THEY GOT ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They want to save the guys for the playoffs, they will probably choke like they have in the past resting the starters in the playoffs

They will lose again next week at Buffalo, Buffalo will be there to play, Colts just killing time. Again they should have to give refunds.

Screw the NFL

a bunch of millionaires getting paid to sit on the sidelines

as long as you make the playoff...who cares what your record is...

or you can choke in the super bowl like new england did...

rather be 8-8 and win the super bowl then be 17-1 and lose it...

If the Patriots and Colts meet up in the playoffs,trust me the Patriots will be the ones wiping the floor with Colts....and on a sidenote the Patriots are the ONLY team this decade to have an undefeated regular season,and 3 rings..so far:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I hope the Pats have to go to Indy and Indy wipes the stadium floor up with them.

Except for one bad call in the 4th quarter the Pats handled the Colts quite easily earlier in the season. If the Pats and Colts play for the AFC championship it is not going to be easy for either team.

blah blah... If the Colts played all there normal guys they would have had the win. Thing is.. it doesnt matter.

-RPM

The Pats choked on #19.

18-1, they were the first loser in the league that year!!!!

18-1, that and $7.95 will get ya a small coffee @ Starbucks

FF

The Pats choked on #19.

18-1, they were the first loser in the league that year!!!!

18-1, that and $7.95 will get ya a small coffee @ Starbucks

FF

And the Steelers have got EIGHT this year, lol, they're almost half way there.
How much Java can that get?

-
Back