Coming out

-
I have a secret also, I'm an Evolutionist so there I said it.:thumrigh:

Nooooooooo !!!!
Say it ain't so !!
You don't actually believe that at some time in the distant past, Mopars & Chevies came from the same factory
That's pure blasphemy.[-X

Hang him!:finga:

:drinkers: My first one tonight is for you goldfish. Awesome honesty,courage and the owner of an early-a body. Great combination. Cheers.

Oldschoolcuda

I don't judge anyone Goldfish. My brother Kevin is gay and I love him just the same, he's my brother. Before he came out he used to tell people he wasn't gay but his boyfriend was:p MMG

I don't know you but it seems that you are well liked here i don't care about your personal preferances that's your busness,takes a lot of guts to come on and say what you said and i thought there would be negative comments [also] but not one you have many friends here and in this day and age you need every friend you can get, congrats on on coming out, your ok by me.

friends don't judge who you are, looks like you've made lots here. you are the person that you are made all these friends.

And for what it's worth, I'm SURE you aren't the only one here Goldie;)

Wow, you guys. I was not prepared for the kindness and acceptance y'all have shown me tonite. My thanks to every one of you. I don't think you realize how this feels to me. I told myself that if I got a bad reaction, at least I know what people really think. But there's still that kid in me who remembers the mean things people said, and wants to feel ok.

Just being honest, nothing that deserves being called brave.

Again my hope is that we can let young people know we love and support them, so they can grow to be healthy, happy and productive members of society.
It had to be difficult to do that, you are a honest person and thats all that matters to me. I'm proud to know you, now lets get back to our cars!

like others have said, it doesn't bother me at all either.

After all, you're way down in Atlanta.

(kidding about the last part, of course:D )

I guess I need to come out too. I'm a former chebbie guy.

You are and always will be a true friend of mine even though we have never met and I applaud you for having the courage to not let something as trivial as sexual orientation have to hide your feelings. You are right on the spot as to the way society is today towards people who would pre-judge anyone regarding their sexuality. As stated before these kinds of people are hurtful, kindless and mean spirited and I personally do NOT or will not ever associate with anyone who would act in such a manner.

I like dudes like you because it means more chicks for me! LOL Seriously though everyone should be happy in there own life, some of my really good friends are gay and they are some of the nicest/ most fun people I know.

Good on you. Your sexuality is only part of who you are. You seem to be a stand up guy who has lots of friends.

Now if we can just get people to stop hating each other because of the color of their skin or which God they do or don't worship, this world will be a lot better place.

-
Back