Comp Cams not responding

-
good luck getting a response. a couple years ago I reached out to three different companies about a cam grind to suit my sons 318 we built. No response from any of them. comp cams and Lunati and one other.
sounds like you should have joined the forum over a couple years ago and you would have found out calling Ken should have been the first call.

Ken was great to deal with. I got the cam, lifters, break-in oil, and also ordered trick flow heads from him. The block is done today and the rotating assembly is being balanced. Maybe we will get it today. The 440 source crank and rotating assembly was supposedly balanced to 2400 gm bobweight but the true bw is 2314. The crank still has cosmolene on it so no balancing was done by 440 source as we were led to believe. The shop is very well respected and they will make sure it is right before I assemble. Thanks again for referring Ken.

Have you received your cam yet?

No sir, I 'm concerned of ordering one I will not be happy with.

This Big Block thing is quite costly, as you know!

Ken who? Remember, I am 3k miles from you!

A quick note of correction. The machine shop was reading the bobweight stamped on the crank that was not correct. After placing the corrected bob weights on and setting it on the balancer, it was perfectly balanced from 440 source. I stand corrected and I thought that they deserve credit for delivering a quality product. Sorry if I misspoke before.

No sir, I 'm concerned of ordering one I will not be happy with.

This Big Block thing is quite costly, as you know!

Ken who? Remember, I am 3k miles from you!
Ken is the owner of Oregon cam grinding located in Washington. Probably started across the bridge over here initially. It just so happens he's here near me. just like if you want some quality pushrods you'll probably go order them at Smith Brothers pushrods which is here in Oregon also. We're badass like that..

-
Back