comp cams

-

nesse

Reaction score
hello, have some one here experience about comp cams 275 deh (20-418-3) ? I have a 360 in my -75 duster and my "new" engine i shoud go for, that cam, edel head, rpm air gap, holley 750 vak, 1.5/8 headers with 2.5inch pipes dynomax mufflers, stock converter, reubild and shift kit tq 727, rear gear 3.21, 27inch street tires. Have a nice day / nesse-sweden

hello, have some one here experience about comp cams 275 deh (20-418-3) ? I have a 360 in my -75 duster and my "new" engine i shoud go for, that cam, edel head, rpm air gap, holley 750 vak, 1.5/8 headers with 2.5inch pipes dynomax mufflers, stock converter, reubild and shift kit tq 727, rear gear 3.21, 27inch street tires. Have a nice day / nesse-sweden

With aftermarket heads, I try to use the XE274 cam, but with stock converter...I'd use that cam. I generally use the DEH cams with mild builds in mild street cars with stock converters, manifolds and dual planes so your close that way.
Brian

ok, i pick that cam because i dont afford a 10inch converter and new rear gear
(3.91) right now . Next engine i gone go whit cc xe295hl and ported the rpm heads, victor jr intake and holley 850dp./

No mopar no life

The DEH series cam is designed for exhaust manifold engines. They have the extra long duration on the exhaust side. Since you have headers, I normal EX series cam or stouter will do well.

me again, have some one test this cam and what do you think about it ?
How much hp/tq...can i get 500hp whit ported edel heads flows 260cfm ?

some one here have experience about cc xe high lift flat tappet hydralic cams?? Or is it a new line of profile?
i have one xe295hl and i want to hear what you feel for this one, good/bad !?/anders sweden

some one here have experience about cc xe high lift flat tappet hydralic cams?? Or is it a new line of profile?
i have one xe295hl and i want to hear what you feel for this one, good/bad !?/anders sweden

I used that cam in our 410 we just did. Hot street cam, made great power. Yes 500HP with ported eddy heads should be doable...they need good porting/chamber work but would be OK for that build.
Brian

ok thanks, i go for max ported edel-heads, 1200$ with valve jobb. dont want to change to "bigger" heads because i allredy have intake,roller rockers and headers. the headporter are grate for this job. Before this he drives
pro-stock serie for many years.

I have a custom grind Comp Cam for my 408 with Eddy RPM heads P&P.I had bought the Dougs underchassis headers(1 5/8) tubes.When looking at the tubes inside,they looked aweful small when matched up to the ported Eddy heads,so I sent them back and got the Hedman Husler 1 7/8 tubes.Should help much better flow,no restrictions.Good luck with your build.

P.S Solid roller cam .631 lift 252@258 grind #CRS 4006B/4013B R.110.0

1.5/8 for my 275deh engine stock 80is block
1.7/8 for the xe295hl engine early 70years block.

Sounds like you're building a sweet ride. I didn't catch the size of the rear axle. If it is a 8¼" or 8.75", you should be OK. I think that a 7¼" won't handle the power you'll have on tap.

8.25 : 3.21 sure grip for 275deh engine this summer and for next year 8.25 : 3.91 sure grip for xe295hl engine

-
Back