CompCams xe275hl whit single springs

-

Valiant65blower

Reaction score
Can i use CompCams 901-16 springs in that xe275hl cam in 318cid whit 360 heads. Heads have 65cc

Nope. Nowhere near enough pressure on the seat or over the nose. That cam will require the spring pockets and guides be cut for the springs.

The Hughes one mentions cutting the seats and break in with dual springs... but says it's a single... Not sure about that one. I don't see anything from Comp in a single or beehive that has enough pressure over the nose... The HL series is a more aggressive ramp and you just need more spring for it.

The Hughes one mentions cutting the seats and break in with dual springs... but says it's a single... Not sure about that one. I don't see anything from Comp in a single or beehive that has enough pressure over the nose... The HL series is a more aggressive ramp and you just need more spring for it.

the hughes 1102 is a single spring... the rest of the note is general pertaining to all their springs..

I looked at a hughe 232/237 hydraulic cam with 540/548 lift...and the hughes cams are aggressive also..

http://www.hughesengines.com/Index/...RmxhdCBUYXBwZXQsIEh5ZHJhdWxpYw==&partid=21854

I used the older version of that cam in a 360 with eddy heads, and the stock eddy springs.

-
Back