Status
Not open for further replies.

TNCUDA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Happy Holidays all.

I'm looking for a complete 273. Doesn't need to be perfect. I plan to rebuild it, so I can take the engine out of my '65 Formula S Cuda.
Rotating assembly should me ok, as the heads also. I plan on using shorty headers.

I'm in Middle TN, so a day's drive away is preferred.

Thanks in advance

Perry

I have one from a 68 dart. Not a hipo engine. Turns over freely. I consider it a core. I am near Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge exit of I40.

67 273 has 340 dual point dist,valve covers and oil pan,located sw michigan $350.00

20221120_102033.jpg

20221120_102045.jpg

20220530_133204.jpg

Happy Holidays all.

I'm looking for a complete 273. Doesn't need to be perfect. I plan to rebuild it, so I can take the engine out of my '65 Formula S Cuda.
Rotating assembly should me ok, as the heads also. I plan on using shorty headers.

Thanks in advance

Perry
Send a message to Music City Mopar Club. Simon mid-tenn may have one. Oh..and join the club.

Happy Holidays all.

Thanks in advance

Perry
[FOR SALE] - Complete 67 273 HP Engine & 904 trans it meets your criteria of not being perfect :)

have 2 complete in fortann NY (upstate NY) 1 is from 67 dart and other is from 67 barracuda both 273 2 barrel carbs on rolling stands with transmissions still attached and I believe both have the harnesses still with them. both were from running cars over 10 yrs ago and stored in outside garage since. 300 ea. complete set up been around way too long and ill never use them.

Are you on Facebook? Send a message to Tony Defeo. He's in the Murfreesboro area. I don't know how much he gets on there, so you might send a message to his wife, too. Kathy Defeo. They might have one.

Complete 273 minus intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, distributor, and solid rocker gear. Ran very well, double roller timing set and recent valve job on a set of 675 heads. Just getting ready to swap in a 57 Desoto 341 Hemi.

P1010010.JPG

P1010011.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back