Complete led dashes for a bodies

Which other gauges should be included in the insert?

• water temp

Votes: 182 92.9%
  • oil temp

Votes: 61 31.1%
  • tranny temp

Votes: 58 29.6%
  • air/fuel mix

Votes: 42 21.4%

• Total voters
-
Would it look like this?

CIMG2545.jpg

sort of, those look like vacuum tubes, I am also getting a dash for the earlier cudas and valiants to send their way. I am still waiting on my gauges, and may have to get a few they dont offer yet elswhere. As soon as mine arrive Ill post pics
Andrew

In all honesty an air to fuel gauge like you posted DarTT is useless for tuning. This is what's considered a narrow bang A/F. It bounces around like a ricer show.

What is required is a proper Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge. Here's the best on the market. AEM UEGO.

http://www.aemelectronics.com/wideband-air-fuel-systems-15/digital-wideband-air-fuel-gauge-25/

Riddler

Thank you Riddler, I didn't realize it was narrowband. As always, you're really helpful:cheers:

sort of, those look like vacuum tubes, I am also getting a dash for the earlier cudas and valiants to send their way. I am still waiting on my gauges, and may have to get a few they dont offer yet elswhere. As soon as mine arrive Ill post pics
Andrew

Thanks Andrew for this great thread and I eagerly await pictures!:toothy10:

Andrew

That dash was done by Dakota (about $900). And it was very high tech.

not so worried about A/F ratio but in addition to all 3 of the other choices would be a vacuum gauge and in addition to the voltmeter see if we could also keep an ammeter in there too somehow.

a/f isnt practical because the wide bands are 200 bucks and narrow band isn't worth the time or money

I have gotten my gauges, and some of them are going to be relabeled, and re issued.
I am talking to them about putting together a "Hall effect" ammeter, and have told them about the fire danger of the "Shunt" type.
We are also working to expand their line to include Fuel Pressure, Oil Temp and Tranny Temp as a start.
Andrew

Just looked at a 65 Dart gt with complete dash , they are in the same holes that the original gauges were in . Speedo too uses gps for speed readout.

Moe

-
Back