Compliment a lady ?

-
Guessing thier age off by 10-15 years makes them smile. Or thats not your daughter bust be sisters.

This brings up a funny story. I was cruising one night in my super bad *** macho 68 Charger (yeah right, more like beater) and two absolutely gorgeous women roll up next to me at the light in a 97 (then new) Camaro Z/28. She rolls down the window and says to my buddy "hey, hot car!" then my buddy says "thanks". She then proceeds to rev the car to the moon and dump the clutch. Of course I hammer it and roll by her like a freight train. The next light, my buddy says to her "where did you learn to drive like that?" she replies "practice makes perfect" then hammers it never to be seen again!

Honestly....I don't think about that. I look......cause there ain't a gay bone in my body.....but the only lady I SAY anything to about bein georgeous is my beautiful wife. She is my every breath. My every thought. My every heartbeat. My everything. If I told some other woman they looked good.....it just wouldn't be right.

I'm not excatly shy, so I have no problems just telling a girl she has pretty hair, or beautiful eyes,etc. You know they like that.

I have learned the hard way to refrain from complimenting their buns:angry7:

I don't have to say anything.

I just make eye contact and give a big smile.

The reaction and the look back usually says a thousand words, some good, some bad, some really,really naughty with a spanking on top.

That way nobody can say you said anything to them, and they don't have to say anything back....it's called animal magnetism my friends, and I'm wearing milk bone underwear....woof, woof.

I don't have to say anything.

I just make eye contact and give a big smile.

The reaction and the look back usually says a thousand words, some good, some bad, some really,really naughty with a spanking on top.

That way nobody can say you said anything to them, and they don't have to say anything back....it's called animal magnetism my friends, and I'm wearing milk bone underwear....woof, woof.

You and I both got it brother, It's called the Kavorka:-D. For those of you who don't know what this is, I have supplied a video. MMG
[ame="http://vimeo.com/3625735"]Kavorka on Vimeo[/ame]

-
Back