Concluding Threads

-

Reaction score
I Think too many people start threads without concluding them doesn't make it very helpfull for others with similar question so they got to ask the same questions over and over again or for people giving advice to see If it worked and or helped. I've asked alot of question for my 273 65 Cuda build that I'm in the beginning stages of but I plan on concluding my threads as I find out the answers during this build, like I asked the pin height of stock 273 pistons I got really no definite answer but when I tear my engine down I plan on measuring and posting the results for the next guy with the same question. Rant done.

I would love to conclude threads if someone would just give me something to go with! I have had no response to a couple of maybe repeated or dumb questions! lol..

I Think too many people start threads without concluding them doesn't make it very helpfull for others with similar question so they got to ask the same questions over and over again or for people giving advice to see If it worked and or helped. I've asked alot of question for my 273 65 Cuda build that I'm in the beginning stages of but I plan on concluding my threads as I find out the answers during this build, like I asked the pin height of stock 273 pistons I got really no definite answer but when I tear my engine down I plan on measuring and posting the results for the next guy with the same question. Rant done.

I AGREE. I wish more would. Sometimes we scratch our heads trying to help someone and never know the results.

Lol i think this is a common wish. Ive read about the magnum manifold swaps but nobody gives a definte answer. Mostly just things they have heard from a friend of a friend or they say oh yeah it workes perfectly for except that mine was different so it may not work lol we need real answers!

I here ya have to admit I am also bad at that.Sometimes I loose interest when I get very few replyssssssssssss

Seems to me it could be done just like the fer sale ads. Edit the title and put "SOLVED" etc

Seems to me it could be done just like the fer sale ads. Edit the title and put "SOLVED" etc

No I mean more like say you asked for help say your engine doesn't run right people spend a week helping then you fix it, alot of the time the thread dies without the OP saying what's was the problem how hard is it to post " thanks for the help and Jim Bob you were right it was the fuel filter". Or say you asked about a certain upgrade say going from a 650 Holley to 750 Holley everyone puts in their 2 cents you do the swap then the thread dies, instead couldn't you even months later say "I've tried a 750 on my /6 and made it a dog wouldn't recommend"

Maybe once and a while go your statistics page and click on all threads started by you and then conclude any thread that you've solved. It would be helpfull to others that have the same questions and or problems if the question and solution was in the same thread.

-
Back