Connecting Rods

-
never heard of them...but then again i have in vegas for only 32 yrs...

i would guess they are just a warehouse...if they are selling connecting rods they are probably made in china...

you have a link to the ebay auction..

Ahh,probably getting raw castings from china and machining them in the U.S.

Heres their ebay store: http://stores.ebay.com/falconsalesestore

Look under Chrysler Mopar 360 on the left side column and then after clicking scroll down to connecting rods:

GUARANTEED FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

New set of Dodge Mopar Chrysler Plymouth Cuda Barracuda Dart Challenger 318 340 360ci // 6.123" rods - 6.123" Falcon Performance H-Beam rods. Rated 750 HP.

Some of the features you will get include:

* Strong, lightweight H-beam design forged steel
* Stress relieved, heat treated, 4340 steel
* X-rayed, sonic tested, and magnafluxed
* Bronze bushed for floating pins
* ARP 7/16" 8740 series 190,000 PSI cap screws
* Weight matched sets
* Stock .9842" pin and stock rod journal
* Approx. 630 +/- grams (and matched)
We will do something nobody else will do - we guarantee these racing rods for life from structural defect.......conditions apply.
We have plenty of these rods, and this listing will relist immediately after purchase

Hmm,never seen a rod guaranteed for life before. Wonder what the fine print says?

I just noticed thier feedback is excellent. Im gonna check out some pistons now. ::::)

looking at their store...dont see what the rods are made in vegas...

these seems to be the same H beam rod that several ebay merchants have for sale...

they seem to be the lightest of the H beam rods at 630 grams...I bought a set of these from a ebay guy from the midwest and they are in a 360 with eddy heads that went 11.03 in 71 dart in signature...

I emailed the guy and he replied that they were made at http://precisionengineparts.com
Which is located in Vegas. I didn't ask if they were forged elsewhere. I think some of thos other rods may be CAT made. I have tried my best to research them.

Hi 70aarcuda, I don't know how big Las Vegas is but if you know this place:

Precision Engine Parts
7240 Placid Street
Las Vegas NV 89119

I used to buy racing valves from them and they were very durable. They were made in Israel. These rods are like 99% sold, made in China and machined in the U.S. Remember 4340 is an ANSI standard the Chinese are have gotten alot better at manufacturing. Even the CAT rods are very reliable now.

Not a great websight. Catalogue wont work for me either.

I have used thier valves in my heads. Good parts, good prices. I would not hesitate to use thier stuff.

Good that you like thier parts. Too bad about the catalogue not working.

catalog works now after 4 yrs later...lol

[ame]http://media.wix.com/ugd/8c5737_d56799a357aef1b6086a5c64b2465268.pdf[/ame]

Lol..... Used Pep valves in machine shop class,in the late 80's. Know of a set of rods in a small block Chev. They seem to be holding up.

Guaranteed for LIFE! Do you know what that means.Your life or mine! When they break that's the end of their life!

I purchaced theses on ebay from falcon Auto parts for the 273 not bad quality

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 387
  • photo 2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 378
  • photo 3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 360
  • photo 4.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 359
  • photo 5.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 364
A customer bought some lifters off them ( Falcon) for a Buick engine, they were soft as poop.

-
Back