-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwgibbs

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a center console and floor shifter, brackets and linkage for my Dart if anyone has one they want to part with, Pm me...also would be interested in steering column

I have the forward & rear mounting brackets to mount the console for $25 if they are part of what you need let me know and Ill check on postage regards dartin jack "John" I take paypal for payment
Looking for a center console and floor shifter, brackets and linkage for my Dart if anyone has one they want to part with, Pm me...also would be interested in steering column

Are you looking for a silver top console or the one with a wood grain top?? I have a super nice silver top model.

i have a nice 68 steering collumn, i am restoring the collumn, has 68 correct black rim blow wheel in excellent condition, i have a power steering or manual steering shaft that can go in, let me know if your interestead via a pm

I have console, shifter w/bracket, some linkage and back-up light harness. Console is green color. Shifter has button missing. Let me know via PM please.

See pic below....

Attachments

• A Body Console and Shifter-Green 001.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 253
I have the forward & rear mounting brackets to mount the console for $25 if they are part of what you need let me know and Ill check on postage regards dartin jack "John" I take paypal for payment
I would like them pls let me know if you stell have them

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back