Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the piece that accepts the set screw. Chrome on mine is wearing pretty thin, you can start to see copper plating showing thru lol. Not looking for repop, nice pit sit free original or I can just have mine rechromed.
Also looks like one seat bolt/hinge is missing a thick washer? Pics of pass side and drivers side.
67 cuda
Pics n price
Thanks
Steve

20211220_122006.jpg

20211220_122020.jpg

20211220_124532.jpg

20211219_154010.jpg

20211219_154023.jpg

I havent had anything done recently, so not sure of cost or turn around time, but the ext mirrors have peppering that I would like redone.
Here's what I've got.....Let me know if it will work for you. A tad dull on the passenger facing side and if you look really close some minor peppering. Not sure what your goal is..........But here it is.

EDIT: BTW....These are high resolution pics.

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1788.JPG

If you sent that in a batch of parts you are probably looking at $20 to rechrome. If you just sent the one piece it can cost much more.

Thanks Troy, is that a "spare"? I may get in touch with Midway Plating near London. They did my 69 Sport Satellite bumpers years ago, did an awesome job, BUT that was many moons ago...

LOL.....Not hard to tell that you don't live in Canada. We get reamed for everything.

Hey Steve, I wont make promises. I've let go so much stuff over the years, I can't recall what is here and what is gone. I will have a look at some point after these holidays. We have to move all the decorations back where they came from so I will be down there. I might even have the reverse lamp switch too. Just dont know. Hope your thread doesn't get closed before I can catch up. Happy holidays to you and all other mopar lovers.

Thanks Ben, best wishes to you and your family as well. I am in ZERO rush. Just putting it out there. No driving for a while yet lol.
Thanks.:thumbsup:
Hey Steve, I wont make promises. I've let go so much stuff over the years, I can't recall what is here and what is gone. I will have a look at some point after these holidays. We have to move all the decorations back where they came from so I will be down there. I might even have the reverse lamp switch too. Just dont know. Hope your thread doesn't get closed before I can catch up. Happy holidays to you and all other mopar lovers.

I know I dont have the spacer thing for the seat hinge. I bought 2 from YearOne (long time ago). I don't know for sure that they are supposed to be present on both inboard and outboard hinges. My seats are pretty tight to fold. I never understood why this thing is made of rubber and steel like a motor support either. I think about anything would work

I just re-read your post......Would I be able to spin the thick washer (spacer) that you need off on my lathe? I could give it a shot if you gave me the measurements.......LOL better than a stack of washers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back