[SOLD] console wiring

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the reply.i dont understand why people say they have stuff but dont private message you with a price. i even had a guy send pics and emails but never responded with a price? what am i missing here? and thanks to the guy about the 2 harnesses ,i didnt know..

thanks for the reply. and thanks to the guy about the 2 harnesses ,i didnt know..

Neither did I....until I started my conversion. One harness plugs into the back-up switch plug near the column, and runs over to the pass.side kickpanel where it grounds and plugs into the second harness, which runs on an angle, under the carpet, over to the console and plugs into the console shifter back-up switch, and supplies illumination for the shift quadrant in the console. There's also an orange wire with connector, in the first harness, that plugs into main dash harness near the radio for the console illumination.

thanks for the reply.i dont understand why people say they have stuff but dont private message you with a price. i even had a guy send pics and emails but never responded with a price? .

Did you send a PM asking them for a price, or just disappointed that they didn't volunteer the price in their post?

They may not have known if you were interested in buying it, because you never know how many people will respond with others for sale...

Try to PM them and ask for a price. If they don't respond, then go to the next guy...

But if you don't follow up on their post, then you may share some of the blame for not following through. If you did, then it's all on them...

However, with a wiring diagram and some wire and connectors, you may be able to wire up one yourself if you are versed in wiring... It could save you some money to do it yourself...

This harness came with a box of parts I bought. The other piece of the harness can be made pretty easy. I have a full one for my car as a guide.

thanks alot for all the info,barracuda kid sold me both harnesses and informed me as well that it took two harnesses.i appreciate this site to be able to find the parts i need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back