CONTEST : Guess the HP and WIN!

-
lol, I'm just messin with @MOPARMAGA. We are planning on running heads up against each other this coming summer. Gotta try and get in his head since he's gotta few more cubes and a whole lotta HP's over me. :lol:
My car is probably going to end up 3500 pounds So it should be close, it's also been a while since I've been down a track.

Last edited:
My car is probably going to end up 3500 pounds So it should be close, it's also been a while since I've been down a track.
We need to get a picture of us side by side pulling massive wheelies on the hit and then you backing off because it scared you and of course me getting to the stripe before you…, :rofl::steering:

We need to get a picture of us side by side pulling massive wheelies on the hit and then you backing off because it scared you and of course me getting to the stripe before you…, :rofl::steering:
Honestly, that's going to happen lol & I'm not ashamed

I Just want to thank Boosted for the great prize , Two beautiful black t-shirts one with my screen name on the back and a REAL NICE Mopar hat , and also a sweet BRAWLER Shot glass and a NITTO backpack bag Thanks again . Thats way more than i got for christmas last year :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm definitely winning next time, no shot glasses necessary for me though....I love pain lol

I Just want to thank Boosted for the great prize , Two beautiful black t-shirts one with my screen name on the back and a REAL NICE Mopar hat , and also a sweet BRAWLER Shot glass and a NITTO carry bag Thanks again . Thats way more than i got for christmas last year :thumbsup:
I'm surprised he didn't send you a shirt that said
" no I don't have crabs" lolololol

What's really funny is I just went through this entire thread 15 minutes ago, funny thread

-
Back