Not open for further replies.

Ted Carlson

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have a converter with the small knub that fits 273 crankshaft or early 318. My 318 had a 273 steel crank. Continental reworked it and It has 2200 stall which is about as much as those converters get. I didn't run it very long as 2200 does not help a car with a big cam. If you have a stock 273 it will wake it up. Just hate to throw it away as I now have a fire breathing 410.

$30 plus shipping or $50 total. The price is not negotiable. If no one is interested the local recycler gets it.

Attachments

• sale parts 015.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 170
  • sale parts 016.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 173
I have a 318 with a mild cam I am putting together, it is out of a 75 Dodge van. The trans is a 904 out of a 75 Dart 318 car. Think it will work? If so. PM me a price shipped to 15089. I got ripped off by the USPS on a converter I bought from another FABO member in June. He didn't insure the package and someone in the NJ sorting center pilferred it!!!!!

I have a converter with the small knub that fits 273 crankshaft or early 318. My 318 had a 273 steel crank. Continental reworked it and It has 2200 stall which is about as much as those converters get. I didn't run it very long as 2200 does not help a car with a big cam. If you have a stock 273 it will wake it up. Just hate to throw it away as I now have a fire breathing 410.

$30 plus shipping or $50 total. The price is not negotiable. If no one is interested the local recycler gets it.

OK, I'll bite. Can you get me a shipping quote to postal code V8Z6A5 Victoria BC Canada through USPS please? I'll sit down for the answer.:-| If its in the ballpark, I'll take it.

Thanks.

PM sent.

I have a 318 with a mild cam I am putting together, it is out of a 75 Dodge van. The trans is a 904 out of a 75 Dart 318 car. Think it will work? If so. PM me a price shipped to 15089. I got ripped off by the USPS on a converter I bought from another FABO member in June. He didn't insure the package and someone in the NJ sorting center pilferred it!!!!!

Not sure, but, dont think so. You need the later, larger hub one.

If all I need is a $15.00 bushing to make it work, I will take it. Would appreciate it if someone could give me a part number or source for the bushing. PM me with your address and a total shipped to 15089 and I'll send payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back