Conversations are full…or nor

-

dusterdoug

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Someone couldn’t start a convo with me and I can’t start one because I get the message that I’ve reached the limit of 15. Yet when I click on my convo button it says there aren’t any there. What’s up??!

D8243636-F3E7-432C-B408-EC893F89650D.jpeg

So that is ok but how do I delete the old conversations so I can message people, because I am full, I can't message and I have played with it and can't find a way to delete the conversations. (just a few at a time) This is my first time back in a while and it looks like the geeks changed things around, and it is not as easy to navigate as before. Plus these pop up adds drive me crazy!!!

So that is ok but how do I delete the old conversations so I can message people, because I am full, I can't message and I have played with it and can't find a way to delete the conversations. (just a few at a time) This is my first time back in a while and it looks like the geeks changed things around, and it is not as easy to navigate as before. Plus these pop up adds drive me crazy!!!
I gotta agree! But, I for one, have only Christmas gifted a gold membership, a d the site is a Huge help, not to Mention a Great Place, Full of Awesome People, so if they need a buck from The adds. Now, about that new layout! Lol

I havent updated the how-to's yet - but here is how to clear your inbox

How to delete conversations from your inbox...

Plus these pop up adds drive me crazy!!!
Clear your cookies and internet history.

-
Back