Convertible Barracuda Rear Side Panels

-

Mopar Virgin

Reaction score
One of my '68 project car rear side panels is totally unrepairable and appears tracking down an OEM will be near impossible.

Has anyone used these aftermarket ones from Classic Industries that apparently fits both a Dat or Barracuda? Appears the top is flat versus rounded, but not sure if that creates any other cosmetic fit issues. of alignment with the doors or rear seats?

Dart and Barracuda are different, the link says Dart, don't see anything about Barracuda. Did you contact Laysons? I believe they used to have them, not sure now.

Dart and Barracuda are different, the link says Dart, don't see anything about Barracuda. Did you contact Laysons? I believe they used to have them, not sure now.

Down a bit in the listing it has a Fitment Note section explaining. I looked at Laysons and they indicate the same thing too. Not sure what that visually does for the car, but will try to talk with them as I haven't heard from anyone on this Forum who has used them with a any feedback.

I have a set or 2 in storage unit. Would need to pull out to see what they look like. If you might be interested. Was gonna go thru and sell some of my spare parts.
Let me know…

The Layson repops looked horrible in many ways. I needed a set for my son's Dart. I wound up buying a decent used set. They may actually go into the car one of these days.

I sent a mint set of Dart convertible interior panels to ABC Moparts and he is in the process of reproducing them. Maybe he will make the Barracuda ones too...

I think I have a barracuda pair in rafters. I can dig out and post pics if need be.
Apologies for the long delay in responding. Prep'd and made the 3-day drive with wife, dogs and loaded car from our house in The Gorge down to the Tucson, AZ area for the winter right after Thxgiving and have been settling in. I would truly appreciate if you would look to see if you have a usable pair, as we are now out of the bodywork and into the build phase with this being a set of pieces we'll need for our interior shop to utilize.

No problem on the delay. The ones I have won't be for sale, they would be for reference/ID purposes.
Apologies for the long delay in responding. Prep'd and made the 3-day drive with wife, dogs and loaded car from our house in The Gorge down to the Tucson, AZ area for the winter right after Thxgiving and have been settling in. I would truly appreciate if you would look to see if you have a usable pair, as we are now out of the bodywork and into the build phase with this being a set of pieces we'll need for our interior shop to utilize.

-
Back