Convertible Top Snaps

-

jerkyboy

Reaction score
Want to replace my convertible top snaps. Someone had mentioned trying my local crafts store but I tried to no avail. I need 27 of them, anyone know where I can get a set (with the screws in them)?

Most upholstery shops would have them also.

Looking for the male part that has screws that screws into the trim and then the boot snaps onto? I had a few that the screws where stripped out, and I found some exactly like them at ACE hardware.

Thanks all for responding. Ends up I'm going to purchase them from althafastener.com. She's an ebay seller. Just trying to decide whether I should purchase the ss (non-polished) or nickel over brass snaps....any suggestions; my car is rarely out in inclement weather.

Thanks all for responding. Ends up I'm going to purchase them from althafastener.com. She's an ebay seller. Just trying to decide whether I should purchase the ss (non-polished) or nickel over brass snaps....any suggestions; my car is rarely out in inclement weather.

How many did you buy? $.65 each seems expensive...$18+ for 25. I got 25 at my local upholstery shop for $5!...and no shipping...and in my hand that instant! To each his own, I guess.

I'd go nickel over brass... and as has been said, I'd buy them from an upholstery supply place. Someone that sells or makes boat tops. Local here is Perfect fit Mcdonald

-
Back