Converting back to small block

-

adamsredlines

'69 Dart
Reaction score
I had to sell my Duster during a move and have since picked up a 69 Dart roller.
It had been converted to a big block and the factory mounts were cut off and the guy used a plate for the big block.
I'd like to put my 390 stroker into the Dart...so what are my options?
Does anybody sell the mounts that weld to the frame, or will I have to fab something up?
I know I can get a plate but I'm not sure I want to go that route but I will if need be.
Thanks for the help.

Find a small block K member and bolt it in and you are good to go!

Hmmm I will be in Houston next weekend picking up my turbo Hemi truck...so I may have to meet up with you.

is it too late to suggest you buy a big block and donate that stroker to me to replace my 360 (which i think spun a rod)?

(if it is, get the 73 and up V8 K member)

I can post a pic tomorrow.
Regular cab, 5/7 drop, srt hood and seats, STS turbo system with FMIC....tuned with HP tuners @7psi currently (stock bottom end currently). 6.1 cam and 3400 stall.

those sts sytems are pretty nice, was looking at them for when I had my srt8 charger, have fun with that baby

junior said:
No one picked up on he as a turbo Hemi truck. I like to see that

I read turbo and I perked right up. Could be interesting, was hoping it wasnt an STS system though. Look forward to seeing it none the less. :D

I read turbo and I perked right up. Could be interesting, was hoping it wasnt an STS system though. Look forward to seeing it none the less. :D

good looking dart. was eyeballing that car when it was for sale myself. you move out of talala? guess you know wiley ole wayne out there don't ya ?

Is the strengh difference in the motor mount itself or the k member?
I planned on solid motor mounts so they are quite strong.

if you are planning on solid mounts then the earlier K frames might be easier to mount them on, im not sure

The red one is a Turbo :)

Attachments

• 11150555_916769301720471_8848007841262577542_n.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 125
-
Back