Cookies !!!

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Fortunately my area of N.Y. didn't get hit too hard, maybe 7". But me & my Wife were planning on staying indoors anyway. She's on a marathon baking frenzy and she's in heaven. She LOVES to bake, and the Holidays are a good excuse for her to go nuts.
Cookies001-vi.jpg

I have cookies all over the house.... She's planning on baking approx. 25 dozen which will go to everyone we know. I wish I could share them with you guys. They are awesome!

Cookies003-vi.jpg

She's baking chocolate chip, chocolate mint chip,white chocolate w/ macadamia nuts, chocolate chip w/ peanuts, and oatmeal.

I have these tins all over the place.... and the building smells great.

John,
You are one heck-of-a lucky man. I can smell the goodies form here! =P~ MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm... MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm........ MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Wylde1.

I am a chocolate chip, chocolate mint chip,white chocolate w/ macadamia nuts, chocolate chip w/ peanuts, and oatmeal man myself John =P~
It's great to have a wife that like's and enjoy's cooking :happy10:

I swear I can smell Oatmeal and raison cooking 8)
I bet those tines of cookies are going to make some folks happy :cheers:

Enjoy Mrs FASTBACK340 :happy10:

Did someone say cookies?!?

We have had fudge (chocolate and peanut butter), tons of flavored popcorn, but have yet to have any cookies!! Time to run to the store!

Enjoy.

All right, another baker!!! But only 25 dozen?!?! LOL (Just kiddin Amy!)

My mom baked, I bake, and now that my daughter's married she bakes too. It's a family tradition! This year in my kitchen, fourteen kinds of cookies and four kinds of candy ... like John and Amy, all to be given away as my annual Christmas present to my friends.

Nutmeg Logs
Holiday Nuggets
Fantasy Fudge
Spritz
Triple Chocolate Cookies
Buried Cherry Cookies
Cocoa Kiss Cookies
7-Layer Bars
Sugar Cookies (Billy always has to shape a sexually oriented sugar cookie lol)
Dream Squares
Peanut Butter Bon Bons
Buttercream Candy

... and a few more. Hell, I don't have any counter space left. LOL Come and get them before they're all gone!!!!!!! :-D

My wife, my sister, and her husband just pulled an all day Saturday doing the cookies. The rest of us hid...:-D

Every year my sister sends me a big bucket of Christmas cookies. She's the best. :)

Yous are going to cause me to binge eat in the 'am' here!

I KNEW i shouldnt have looked at this thread,argh!.

My wife does choclate. 12 dozen atleast peanutbutter balls dipped in choclate. Yeah I rolled a few. then coconut thingys like mounds bars with pecans dipped in choclate. Pretzels too, and fudge.
My neighbors wife bakes, banana nut bread, fruit cake cookies ( are awesome ) , gingerbread snowmen and reindeer cookies, and more.
We gift each other sampler tins and enjoy it all.
See there's no need for actual wife swapping. Just share what they cook.
Have a holly jolly

I helped my wife frost and decorate 120 cutout Christmas cookies. I think we started with about 130 or so. lol

-
Back