Cool car pics that YOU took.

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Lets see some of the cool pics that you have taken. Even show photo shop pics or things like that. L ets keep them mostly auto related but if you have somthing cool. Go a head and show.
100_2774.jpg

100_2773.jpg

redo.jpg

distortedrt.jpg

more...
100_1196a.jpg

100_1203a.jpg

100_1189a.jpg

I have many more. I will post them at a later date.

Nice pics, but I never saw an A-body in the bunch. Hope you have some of cool A's that you took. Thats a tough looking R/T...I like it!

The only cool A-body pics I have right now are cars in yards style. Maybe I'll start a thread with them to.

You should start a garage in your profile to post your pics.There are a lot of cool pics in those.What do you mean about cool A-body pics? They are all cool, don't forget where you are "for a bodies ONLY". Not sure about Joey,and Adam, and the others who run this joint, but I take the name seriously. I don't give a crap about the other cars, or I would join their sites. Still a cool R/T though. And get more pics of that Duster on here.

I know were I am at. And I LOVE A-bodies. But for some reason, There are very few restored A-bodies in this area. And because I am a Mopar guy in general, and I also love photography, I will take pics of any mopar I can. If I knew of some A-bodies like these. I would have hundreds of pics of them too. But I don't because there are not. I agree that A-bodies are Way cool. I have owned MANY. I have had probably 40 plus A-bodies. I bought everyone I found in fields, Garages, anywere that I could get. Most were two doors as I did not want four doors. I once traded a 70 camaro SS RS with a 350 out of a 72 corvette straight across for a 71 dart slant 6 four door for parts for my swinger. I did not post this thread for only A-bodies. I posted it to see other peoples COOL pics. To share the pics of cars we see at shows or friends have or they have no mater what the car or truck is. I thought it would be fun and maybe some will disagree, But no mater what. If you have a neat pic. POST IT!!!!:thumrigh:

It will soon be going into storage. It will be nice and dry. I picked up a pair of 15x8 old school american racing crager look a-likes.

Also. You wanted A-body pics. Now your getting them. I am starting a new thread of A-bodys in yards.

Nice scamp. I had one once. A 71 in B5. That car was had real bad rust in the 1/4's found it in a field in Franklin, ID and bought it for $3.00. Thats what the guy wanted for it. I drove it for awile. Was a 318 auto with a 8 3/4. Ended up parting it out for a few darts.:banghead:

Shots I took while driving at our club's annual poker ralley's

07PkrRally0163a.JPG

07PkrRally0183a.JPG

PkrRally050155a.JPG

07PkrRally0069a.JPG

PkrRally050309a.JPG

-
Back