Cool dude alert....

-

greenhornet

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to "dusterdood" who really went out of his way to help me find some BB M/T valve covers... His brother had these 3 and he cut me a super sweet deal on em'... Packing was top notch... Thanks Mike I owe ya one...

attachment.php

Those are cool. Bring back all kinda memories.

Congrat's Hornet :cheers: I have used the M/T on most of my Mopars in the past, I call them Mike / Treva valve covers:happy10::-D
and a big shout out of thanks to dusterdood for taking the time to get them to you.:cheers:

NICE!!! Paul, I'm glad you finally found some ... wish our timing could've been better on that set I had. Looks like you did great!!! :-D Way to go Dusterdood.

I couldn't be more happier with them, lots of great people here on FABO that will step up and hook uh bruder up... I'll clean, paint and polish them this winter when the snow starts flyin'...

Hey you can start now! The snow is flying up here already. Nice score btw!

Good score Paul, and good on dusterdood!
We have about a foot of snow here and it's about 5 below zero farenheit right now.
Are you gonna polish them or powdercoat them?

Good score Paul, and good on dusterdood!
We have about a foot of snow here and it's about 5 below zero farenheit right now.
Are you gonna polish them or powdercoat them?

I'm gonna polish them and paint inside the fins.. I need to find 2 offenhauser, moon breather vents for the pair I use on the gasser...

I feel for you guys and gals up north, it's just cold down here right now, the snow is coming...

Yup your turn is coming. By all accounts we in North America are in for a bad winter. We shall see...

I had a set of those in 1982, I replaced them with a set of Direct Connection covers for my 340, MY DAD THREW THEM OUT. WTF, . You never know. Something to be said for hoarding. :angry7:

Attachments

• dust1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 78
I feel for you guys and gals up north, it's just cold down here right now, the snow is coming...

It has already snowed in northwestern NC... but just an inch or so. I'm above 3000ft though.

That's what I'm liking the most about FABO so far, the help to locate parts and advice on value. Thanks to all.

-
Back