Cool pic of my 66 Dart launching!

-
I finally got my car to launch the way I wanted it too.The car is very consistant running 11.00@119 with 60fts 1.47.I can honestly say I,m happy with my accomplishments.:D

http://jvm.smugmug.com/Racing/Northern-Nostalgia-Nationas/19004389_Rsg7xf#1476774650_2vvjwMj

SWEET shot and great looking, was that the car you put the complete quarter on? looks like your almost ready to do final blocking. what color? DUH! never mind it's going to be petty blue right? (brain freeze there)

That pic reminded me of this one.
66drag-1.jpg

Awesome pic right there.....nice air under those wheels 8-)

She's really hooking up good Scott. Looks good! tmm

Way to go Scott,I am about 3 years behind you with my 66.
TXDart

well there were 40 pages! nice launch! you have that thing sitting high!

I think what your seeing is his car planting the tires. Mopars rise off the line and the rear will come up a good 3 inches.

You sure have everything working great, You have achieved greatness :cheers: All your efforts and time spent building a great 66 MoPar :cheers:

Here is how ya get hooked up :color::burnout:
Great job Scott, and thank you for another screen saver

Attachments

• DSC4575-L.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 426
  • APA 7 2011 053.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 431
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to stop posting pics before I start doing something horrible to my Valiant......

Seriously, that is looking awesome. Happy with your accomplishments? Man, you should be darn proud.

Thanks for the comments all!:prayer:I couldn,t have done it without the help and advise from FABO members.I,ve learned lots reading and chatting with members in the Chat room.It,s been a long process,but would do it all again.LOL:cheers:

-
Back