coolant overflow bottle

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if they are making the overflow coolant bottle for the 73-76 A body cars. The part # I am looking for is 3691923. I haven't found any yet. Posted a thread in the wanted section. Would like a new one if possible. Thanks,Bill

Does anybody know if they are making the overflow coolant bottle for the 73-76 A body cars. The part # I am looking for is 3691923. I haven't found any yet. Posted a thread in the wanted section. Would like a new one if possible. Thanks,Bill
trudyduster,
They are not making them yet. I got a used one at Carlisle Nationals last year for my 74 Duster. People know they are not making them yet and tend to ask a fairly high price for them. I'm thinking about going with a different radiator and would not be able to use the bottle I have now and would consider letting it go. The one I have is not mint but is in very good condition. Would you be interested?

v/r Ron

trudyduster,
They are not making them yet. I got a used one at Carlisle Nationals last year for my 74 Duster. People know they are not making them yet and tend to ask a fairly high price for them. I'm thinking about going with a different radiator and would not be able to use the bottle I have now and would consider letting it go. The one I have is not mint but is in very good condition. Would you be interested?

v/r Ron
Yes Ron I would. How much do you want and I need a pic.

trudyduster,
Sorry, lost track of this. I'm not sure how soon I would be ready to give mine up yet. However, I did see one posted on e-bay yesterday for around $50+shipping. How soon are you looking to get one?
v/r
Ron

-
Back